PDA

View Full Version : indiana jones and lara croft

poplk
2nd Nov 2008, 20:07
hey i was watching the new indiana jones movie and i thought what would happen if lara croft and indiana jones meet in a tempal or something and i think it would be kinda like this
indiana jones is surranded by the bad guy then lara croft jump throw a window and brudle kill evryone with her combat moves upset indiana

what do you think will happen

Sina_Croft
2nd Nov 2008, 20:41
lol XD

Maybe Indy would shout: "Heyy!! What was the Arke doing over at your house, back in TR1 !!?? That was my discovery !! It was surrounded by snakes. It was awfull!! And you just put it in your house!! For no reason!! Without the snakes !!?? Dammn YOU PWNED ME !!! You %@^*!!!"

xD

heller4u
2nd Nov 2008, 22:38
It would rock if the met up.

poplk
16th Nov 2008, 03:44
lol XD

Maybe Indy would shout: "Heyy!! What was the Arke doing over at your house, back in TR1 !!?? That was my discovery !! It was surrounded by snakes. It was awfull!! And you just put it in your house!! For no reason!! Without the snakes !!?? Dammn YOU PWNED ME !!! You %@^*!!!"

xD

i got what lara would say well you died around 50 years i and i raided you storage so ha live with it what if you died 50 years ago how am i talking to you

Bampire
16th Nov 2008, 03:59
It's more like:

Indie: "Hey.. Where'd you come from?!"

Lara: "That's none of your concern..."

Hours to days later, after Indiana follows Lara to her mansion in England.

Indie: "Wow.." He says, whilst searching for her, and looking through many known artifacts and many unknown. He spots the Arc of the Covenant. "What the!"

Lara walks in, spotting indie snooping. "You blimey little-- HEY! GET AWAY FROM THERE!" she yells, grabbing her pistols from her holsters, pointing them point blank from the olde man.

Indie's eyes were like of a dinner plate, large and shocked. He stops in his tracks, arms slowly rise up and over his head to a point. "H-hey.. Yeah.. So.. You're a Tomb Raider.. An actual Tomb Raider that steals priceless artifacts for ones own desire.."

Lara quirks a brow. "Yes, I do take artifacts, but for a good reason. To keep them away from thieves who'd use them for bad, like per say destroy the world in any way shape or from. It's best to get out of here, before you end up like the others."

Indie nods, as he slowly departs from Lara's site. Until he decided to use his classic whip, attempting to snatch Lara's guns from her. She wasn't too keen about the attempt. Lara gives a deadly glare to the elder man, as she jolts foreward. Jumping, her legs kick in mid-air, while the earths gravity pulls Ms. Croft's frame back down to the earth, her boots meet Mr. Jones' chest. Indiana is jolted back and against the wall. Air was forced from his lungs, and the man was knocked out.

Lara casually walks to the man's body, grabbing her guns and placing them back into her holsters as she begins to drag the man's body out of her sight and the area.

naraku
16th Nov 2008, 04:33
hey i was watching the new indiana jones movie and i thought what would happen if lara croft and indiana jones meet in a tempal or something and i think it would be kinda like this
indiana jones is surranded by the bad guy then lara croft jump throw a window and brudle kill evryone with her combat moves upset indiana

what do you think will happen

:scratch: I think Indie wouldn't waste time and get the artifact while Ms. Croft does her acrobatics. Indy gets the trinket and sneaks past her. Once Lara's done having fun realises Indy's running with the loot. She yells "Hey! Beastly American!" :lol:

poplk
26th Nov 2008, 00:22
indian jones would steal it with his whip then lara will yell hey beastly amarican

poplk
26th Nov 2008, 00:24
indian jones would steal it with his whip then lara will yell hey beastly amarican and run after him

LC is Me
26th Nov 2008, 01:26
It's more like:

Indie: "Hey.. Where'd you come from?!"

Lara: "That's none of your concern..."

Hours to days later, after Indiana follows Lara to her mansion in England.

Indie: "Wow.." He says, whilst searching for her, and looking through many known artifacts and many unknown. He spots the Arc of the Covenant. "What the!"

Lara walks in, spotting indie snooping. "You blimey little-- HEY! GET AWAY FROM THERE!" she yells, grabbing her pistols from her holsters, pointing them point blank from the olde man.

Indie's eyes were like of a dinner plate, large and shocked. He stops in his tracks, arms slowly rise up and over his head to a point. "H-hey.. Yeah.. So.. You're a Tomb Raider.. An actual Tomb Raider that steals priceless artifacts for ones own desire.."

Lara quirks a brow. "Yes, I do take artifacts, but for a good reason. To keep them away from thieves who'd use them for bad, like per say destroy the world in any way shape or from. It's best to get out of here, before you end up like the others."

Indie nods, as he slowly departs from Lara's site. Until he decided to use his classic whip, attempting to snatch Lara's guns from her. She wasn't too keen about the attempt. Lara gives a deadly glare to the elder man, as she jolts foreward. Jumping, her legs kick in mid-air, while the earths gravity pulls Ms. Croft's frame back down to the earth, her boots meet Mr. Jones' chest. Indiana is jolted back and against the wall. Air was forced from his lungs, and the man was knocked out.

Lara casually walks to the man's body, grabbing her guns and placing them back into her holsters as she begins to drag the man's body out of her sight and the area.

LOL

INDIE GOT PWN'D

:lol: