brandibuck
1st Nov 2008, 17:46
Thanks rg

so what do i have to install

rg_001100
1st Nov 2008, 17:49
A new graphics card :D

A better one, anyway. $$$

Waiting for the game for the PS3 would be cheaper than upgrading your graphics card.

(I'm just going on the assumption that your graphics card isn't good enough to play the game, like it said in the comment).

EDIT: beat you to the punch pleomax :rasp: Although I was laughing myself with that responce.

pleomax
1st Nov 2008, 17:49
New graphics card:lmao:

brandibuck
1st Nov 2008, 17:51
Ok so what site

Can we like just install them in a sit or something then what should i do?

brandibuck
1st Nov 2008, 17:52
Im sorry if im a bit too bossy

I really just want to play the demo

rg_001100
1st Nov 2008, 17:53
Ok so what site

Probably from your local PC hardware store. :)

brandibuck
1st Nov 2008, 17:55
So u mean if i tell the latest graphic card theyll just give it to me:D :D

rg_001100
1st Nov 2008, 17:57
Along with enough money to buy it, sure.

Waiting for the PS3 game to come out, and getting it on the PS3 is cheaper, though.
If you *really* want to play the game on the PC, you'll need to buy a better graphics card. Upgrading a PC can be expensive, and is one of the bigger drawbacks of PC gaming.

brandibuck
1st Nov 2008, 18:00
HHHMMMM

Intresting

so i have to wait for the game on ps3

Because for a twelve year old guy like me i dont know how to install those kind of hardwares:nut:

brandibuck
1st Nov 2008, 18:01
Upgrading a PC can be expensive, and is one of the bigger drawbacks of PC gaming.

Im actually using a laptop;)

trlestew
1st Nov 2008, 18:05
:( :( :( :(

i hope you can upgrade.
I got the same error, but i went to the local circut city and they showed me a great card. ATI Radeon 4850 HD for $130
preety expensive but that one seemed to look good

maybe you should look for cards compatible for labtops, trust me they are a lot and very effective :)

brandibuck
1st Nov 2008, 18:05
Upgrading a PC can be expensive, and is one of the bigger drawbacks of PC gaming.

And i have 2 choices

1-Upgrade my laptop

2-Buy and install a better graphics card

brandibuck
1st Nov 2008, 18:07
:( :( :( :(

i hope you can upgrade.
I got the same error, but i went to the local circut city and they showed me a great card. ATI Radeon 4850 HD for $130
preety expensive but that one seemed to look good

maybe you should look for cards compatible for labtops, trust me they are a lot and very effective :)

Thank you trlestew

:) :) ....

rg_001100
1st Nov 2008, 18:09
Upgrading the graphics card of laptops is difficult, I hear. Just stick with the PS3, I suppose. Laptops aren't the best for gaming, anyway.

franiqueblack
2nd Nov 2008, 10:40
And i have 2 choices

1-Upgrade my laptop

2-Buy and install a better graphics card

wait for the PS3. i'm facing the same problem on my notebook too. i had no other choice but to dash to my friend's place and played the demo on his PC.
the problem is, i can play the previous 2 installments perfectly on my notebook (Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family :D ) but it got screwed with TR:U demo. Looks like i have to think of some other alternatives how to play the PC version later. :(

brandibuck
2nd Nov 2008, 10:46
:( :( yeah...i think ur right

Jannatuurlijk
2nd Nov 2008, 18:54
Wow, there really are a lot of people with this problem! :eek: I've got the same error, and my PC is just 2/3 years old! Well, I guess that's old in computerworld.. :p But it sure sucks, 'cause it means I can't play the full version either.. At the moment I'm VERY angry with Eidos etc., I'm really disappointed. :(

omgitsjms19
2nd Nov 2008, 19:19
i think more than half the people who tried downloading it had this problem
i do too. it sucks, we should send some letter asking them to make it less complicated. its just a demo. imagine the problems with the full game. im waitting for it to come out for wii or ds.:confused: :confused: :confused:

edgaryz
7th Nov 2008, 22:33
OMG please.. Eidos should do something for us, the people who has an intel graphics card! it is so disapointed that the game cannot be played on pc's with these hardawares! ohh.. :mad2:
please!!