PDA

View Full Version : E.V.O. The Search for Eden

Sataine
23rd Jan 2014, 01:35
Hello guys! Perfect IP to bring back for generation eight and PC. The game was just phenomenal. One of my favorite SNES games of all time. Just something about being able to evolve in such a manner was amazing. Not to mention actively having to kill enemies and eat their remains to do so. There were a plethora of creatures I made up.

I'd love to see this have another shot. Get the Enix side of things to wake up and check back into this. Spore has died off in popluarity and console players just haven't had a similar experience to E.V.O. since the days of the 16-bit era. Allow the power of the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Wii U to breath new life into the ancient IP. Make a vast and expansive 3D environment for us to play around in. Populate it with not only known life forms for each age, but also other strangely mutated creatures similar to what the player is capable of doing. Show Evolve what the true meaning of the word is!

I guess talk about this game like crazy if you even know what it is. Regail me with tails of your grotesque, beautiful, or tame evolutions created. E.V.O. The Search for Eden deserves a look, I believe. And I may be the only one in the world who thinks so. But, who is with me?!

Scott11111
9th Feb 2014, 11:30
I would very much like a sequel, EVO is one of my favorite games of all time! I hope Square Enix releases the game on the Wii U :)