PDA

View Full Version : Oh God!! The Demo!!

heller4u
31st Oct 2008, 23:29
Slowly my mouse is getting closer to clicking on the PC demo for Underworld. But I promised my best friend I wouldn't play it without her... :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: How could I make such a promise????!!!! She'll be here in a couple minutes... Oh god! I can barely handle it!:mad2:

Oh and no negative comments about the demo plz.
Thnx.:D

M.a.r.k
31st Oct 2008, 23:53
Ohh. What a friendly one :)

I think you'll enjoy the demo..

Just some things...... Ops. No negative comments! :rasp:

Surely, I enjoyed the new gameplay ways! :D

Spong
31st Oct 2008, 23:57
Slowly my mouse is getting closer to clicking on the PC demo for Underworld.

You mean you've downloaded and installed it but not played it yet? Surely there's nothing wrong in firing it up and letting it sit on the title screen? ;)

Rachie
1st Nov 2008, 00:17
You mean you've downloaded and installed it but not played it yet? Surely there's nothing wrong in firing it up and letting it sit on the title screen? ;)

Or playing the first 2 minutes and then quiting again.....:whistle:

Spong
1st Nov 2008, 00:21
Or playing the first 2 minutes and then quiting again.....:whistle:

That was gonna be my next post :D
It takes seconds to quit back to the title. You've just gotta wait for the knock at the door and voila!

I mean no Rachie, that's an awful and mean thing to suggest ****. Honestly, you're such a bad influence.

josh1122
1st Nov 2008, 00:25
I would just tie my friend up to a chair outside my window and make her watch as I play the game and every now and then turn around and give her a '' :thumbsup: ''

Rachie
1st Nov 2008, 00:26
That was gonna be my next post :D
It takes seconds to quit back to the title. You've just gotta wait for the knock at the door and voila!

I mean no Rachie, that's an awful and mean thing to suggest ****. Honestly, you're such a bad influence.

Oh god, how could I? Honestly, how will I live with myself now? :lol:

@josh, :lol:, I can so picture that.

Spong
1st Nov 2008, 00:27
I would just tie my friend up to a chair outside my window and make her watch as I play the game and every now and then turn around and give her a '' :thumbsup: ''

And a big :D

josh1122
1st Nov 2008, 00:29
And a big :D

Indeed, or to really stick it to her then give her the 1,2 combo of :thumbsup: :D

SimBoy48
1st Nov 2008, 00:31
Demo won't work for me... :( i was so looking forward to play it

Rachie
1st Nov 2008, 00:33
Indeed, or to really stick it to her then give her the 1,2 combo of :thumbsup: :D

And you call me a bad influence. :lol: