PDA

View Full Version : Error With Demo!!!

Zepp
31st Oct 2008, 22:18
When I try to run the demo I get an error message that reads :" Failed to initialize Direct 3D with current settings" anyone knows what this means/how to fix it?

Pembaz
31st Oct 2008, 22:24
When I try to run the demo I get an error message that reads :" Failed to initialize Direct 3D with current settings" anyone knows what this means/how to fix it?

Sorry To Say it means you cant play the demo unless you buy an upgrade i have the same problem :mad2: :(

SimBoy48
1st Nov 2008, 00:33
I have this problem, i want to play this..
Does this mean i cannot play the full version?

Tomraider
1st Nov 2008, 05:28
im sad!my laptop power cord melted,my brothers xbox 360 died,my parents comp. isnt letting me download it..and my brothers laptop isnt updated! :( I guess i'll have to wait till it comes out...there goes my hopes for getting a chance to try it out.....to bad they didnt realease the demo for the ps3..that would be great! ...well until the 18th!:(

Rai
1st Nov 2008, 12:30
I have this problem, i want to play this..
Does this mean i cannot play the full version?

Unfortunately, if you get this problem it means your graphics card isn't powerful enough to cope with the game. If the demo won't work, then neither will the game. The only way you can play is if you have a console or if you update your graphics drivers.

I have a PS2, so I'm going to have to play on that.

OoxshlezarxoO
1st Nov 2008, 13:04
i have the same problem, and its exactly the same thing everyone is telling us. im so glad i have a PS3 to play the game on.:D but im mad that i canty play the demo.:mad2:

math lara bis
1st Nov 2008, 13:38
Hello, I shall like knowing if the demo of the game underworld is free in the download on pc please. Thank you math lara twice

Rai
1st Nov 2008, 14:26
Hello, I shall like knowing if the demo of the game underworld is free in the download on pc please. Thank you math lara twice

The TRU demo is free, yes.

lara 4 ever
1st Nov 2008, 14:31
If you have your game lagging or not playing at all, don't give up!;)
Just check if there are any updates for your graphics card. In my case, downloading the update made my game run smoothly with ALL the settings to HIGH!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
So I'll definitely buy it!!!:p :p :p

Ashills_411
2nd Nov 2008, 04:34
All that means is the you're graphics card isn't good enough to play the tomb raider demo or game...if you check the recommended settings and upgrade just the graphics card and anything else then you should be right :)

Tihocan
2nd Nov 2008, 08:36

Tell us what card you have - you simply may have outdated/corrupt drivers.