PDA

View Full Version : what level are you least looking forward to?

tombraidergal
31st Oct 2008, 22:12
i am not looking forward to playing mediterranean level in some ways coz it looks pretty boring apart from where she meets natla and amanda, but thailand is ok but i have played it many times and i think i am gonna lay off playing it...

PhilippKausch
31st Oct 2008, 22:29
You've seen a little bit of two levels and you're already judging which mission in the whole game you're going to like the least? Wow man, that's pretty strange...

pinpal
31st Oct 2008, 22:32
yep thats why I didn't play the demo because I knew that thailand would get repetitive:)
Oh and also all of the levels have something special about them so really I am looking foward to all of them. Just three more weeks to go wow time is going fast. Oh yeah almost forgot I Cant Wait For This Game WOOO HOOO Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok just had to get that out of the way.:D :D :D

Tihocan
1st Nov 2008, 00:44
I'm not looking forward to the Shadow Moses Island level.

josh1122
1st Nov 2008, 00:50
I'm not looking forward to the Shadow Moses Island level.

umm what? :lol:

but on topic. Level I'm least looking for to? I don't think there is one :scratch:

All the levels I've seen so far look great

Tihocan
1st Nov 2008, 00:59
umm what? :lol:

Sorry, I've had very little sleep last night. I must be thinking of a Pokemon game.

Perhaps the Mexico level. Unless it's in Tijuana - getting Lara trashed on tequila and making out with a donkey/Speedy Gonzales would be amusing. :nut:

South of the border, down Mexico way... :whistle: