PDA

View Full Version : i can't Melee properly

tombraidergal
31st Oct 2008, 18:49
i can't do that Melee attack, where you jump of the animals and everything goes slow and blurs, i can jump of them but not the melee version.

I Liam I
31st Oct 2008, 20:07
that might be because your computer doesn't have the recumened Graphics Card! :scratch:

tombraidergal
31st Oct 2008, 20:09
xbox 360 actually

I Liam I
31st Oct 2008, 20:10
oh! well :scratch: mayby your internet connection went funny when downloading the demo!:scratch:

tombraidergal
31st Oct 2008, 20:20
it did!

I Liam I
31st Oct 2008, 20:21
that might be it! but i'm no expert so don't take my word for it! :o

Treeble
31st Oct 2008, 20:34
It's different this time around. At least on PC. You have to build up the rage (the yellow bar, right next to Lara's health) and when it's full, get up close to a tiger and press Q (the button for the grapple, yes, the grapple). Lara will jump off then you have to quickly move the reticule into the tigers head and shoot.

virumor
10th Nov 2008, 18:00
Has anyone actually already managed to do a headshot on a tiger?

I riddle the tigers full of lead (or trying to), but the 'adrenaline bar' (I guess this is the yellow figurine of Lara next to the health meter) just doesn't seem to fill at all... how many times do you need to shoot before something happens?

Doing a headshot would be nice, because I have a habit of getting smacked around during combat. No matter how much I jump around, those striped scalliwags always seem to get me.

pedrofbsilva
10th Nov 2008, 18:13
When the time to fight the tigers come the bar will be full and then just get up close and personal with a tiger, press (X) or Q , depending on where you´re playing but when you have your weapon out, otherwise you´ll end up poking the tiger in the eye with your grapple and I´m guessing that´s cheating.

Time slows down and just move the red thing to the grey thing in time with your camera analog or mouse, and shoot.

Voilá, you´ve just performed a headshot :D

I´ve been able to do it in the beginning of a fight and then again in the same one, problaly because I increased enemy health.

look here http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6NkGCR-Yg

pedrofbsilva
10th Nov 2008, 18:15

I riddle the tigers full of lead (or trying to), but the 'adrenaline bar' (I guess this is the yellow figurine of Lara next to the health meter) just doesn't seem to fill at all... how many times do you need to shoot before something happens?

Doing a headshot would be nice, because I have a habit of getting smacked around during combat. No matter how much I jump around, those striped scalliwags always seem to get me.

the tranquilizer gun does wonders, puts them out and you can watch them breathing, so cool if you want Lara to be a feline lover.

Veppie
10th Nov 2008, 20:49

When it's yellow it's full. I believe it's grey when empty. And, as said before you have to press "grapple" to go into adrenaline mode.

_Love2Raid_
10th Nov 2008, 22:53
It's easy. Make sure the adrenaline bar is full, get close to them with you weapons drawn, lock on and press X. This makes her jump on the tiger and jump back off. When the red reticule is on it's head, press shoot. Voilà, a headshot! :D

And yes, like someone said, you can see the tigers breathe when you use the tranq gun. It's amazing! :thumbsup: