PDA

View Full Version : gamepad

daygo
31st Oct 2008, 17:06
I am having trouble with my gamepad on the pc demo, everything fine just when i want to turn around and look up, it will not let me so am thinking of getting a better gamepad can someome advise me on a good gamepad.:o

rg_001100
31st Oct 2008, 17:10
Have you enabled the x + y axes in the gamepad option?

mvg999
31st Oct 2008, 17:24
All these gamepad issues wouldn't be a problem if you played it on x360.

Tomb Raider is a console game. Always has been and always will be.

Respect it enough to play it hardcore style please.

TY

Marco Bartoli ftw

_Love2Raid_
31st Oct 2008, 17:25
I've played TRA and TRL with a Logitech Dual Action.........and something. It's identical to the Playstation2 controller, well almost ;) . Anyway, it worked great on both games, but I have no idea when it comes to TRU. I've downloaded it today, but it seems like my system can't run it (not that big of a surprise though :( ).

I'm sorry I can't help. :o

rg_001100
31st Oct 2008, 17:38
All these gamepad issues wouldn't be a problem if you played it on x360.

Tomb Raider is a console game. Always has been and always will be.

Respect it enough to play it hardcore style please.

All these gamepad issues wouldn't be a problem if the PC port got the attention it deserved... but this was for the demo, and we were lucky to get it, so I'm not going to whine so long about how they need to focus on certain aspects for the PC.

TR is a PC game too, it is ported to the PC, and so for allowing the powerful features of the PC (like control customisation, etc.) for the game, it should at least be working.

I was able to successfully play TR:U demo, and have the camera working with a gamepad.

(:lol: "Console" and "hardcore")