PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween

Bampire
31st Oct 2008, 06:58
To those who calibrate such a holiday, I hope you have a good one. Eat lots of candy!

Oh and don't forget to share what you did, and what/who you have dressed up as, if you don't mind. Other then that you may communicate.

sitombraider
31st Oct 2008, 07:26
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

EVERY ONE

I AM DOWNLOADING THE PC DEMO TORRENT THROUGH LIMEWIRE

I AM ON 8% :nut:

TwinPistols
31st Oct 2008, 07:34
Happy Halloween!:rasp:
Here where i live Halloween is not very important, but today is my cousin's birthday and she used to make a Halloween themed party, it was really cool.
How does lara celebrat Halloween?:rasp:

a_big_house
31st Oct 2008, 07:36
im dressing up like natla

Pedro Croft
31st Oct 2008, 07:37
Happy Halloween!:rasp:
Here where i live Halloween is not very important, but today is my cousin's birthday and she used to make a Halloween themed party, it was really cool.
How does lara celebrat Halloween?:rasp:
Happy Halloween too.;) But the Halloween of Portugal is tomorrow but here it is not important:(

Mr Croft
31st Oct 2008, 07:47
Happy Haloween to all of you. :D
For those who celebrate it, can you post any pics?

TwinPistols
31st Oct 2008, 07:47
Happy Halloween too.;) But the Halloween of Portugal is tomorrow but here it is not important:(

Tomorrow? Today is 31st, remember? Tomorrow ir 1st November, All Saints' Day.

blonde croft
31st Oct 2008, 07:57
Happy Haloween to all of you. :D
For those who celebrate it, can you post any pics?

well basically we dress up as something scary or cute! :lol: then we go trick or treating! which is where little kids go around asking for sweets. and if they don't get a treat they get to play a trick!
http://www.castleweiss.com/Photos/miscus06/thumbnails/trickortreat.jpg

Mr Croft
31st Oct 2008, 08:01
well basically we dress up as something scary or cute! :lol: then we go trick or treating! which is where little kids go around asking for sweets. and if they don't get a treat they get to play a trick!

I actually know that :p
Was that you? :p

TwinPistols
31st Oct 2008, 08:04

:lol: :D that's an original outfit! Toy Story is really cool.

blonde croft
31st Oct 2008, 08:10
I actually know that :p
Was that you? :p
No i'm not a boy! and chineses! :rolleyes:
~Twin Pistol i know it is! the barbie ending was so funny!

naraku
31st Oct 2008, 08:11
I used to be Dracula on Halloweens, then the Grim Reaper, and Now well take a guess. :whistle: I'll be you'll get it wrong.

P.S. it's also my Cousins birthday but I don't particularly like her. *Muahahaha* I'm so evile :D

Mr Croft
31st Oct 2008, 08:13
No i'm not a boy! and chineses! :rolleyes:
~Twin Pistol i know it is! the barbie ending was so funny!

:o :o :o :o :o :o
Sorry.
Yes, I loved Toy Story too :D
Maybe Kurtis, Naraku? :rasp:

TwinPistols
31st Oct 2008, 08:16
I used to be Dracula on Halloweens, then the Grim Reaper, and Now well take a guess. :whistle: I'll be you'll get it wrong.

P.S. it's also my Cousins birthday but I don't particularly like her. *Muahahaha* I'm so evile :D

:lol: our cousins are so lucky, their birthday is halloween and and next day is national holiday, (at least for me), so there's no school!::p

blonde croft
31st Oct 2008, 08:16
~Naraku your going to be Naraku! ;) or Larson!

naraku
31st Oct 2008, 08:19
~Naraku your going to be Naraku! ;) or Larson!

Had I blond hair I'd make a good Larson. Wait there's always hair die or bleach or em..... Well I don't know. But I'd make a good Larson. :cool:

blonde croft
31st Oct 2008, 08:23
~Naraku hahaha alright then! but you don't have the sexy texas accent! ;)

naraku
31st Oct 2008, 08:32
Well I reckon Larson's was riginally from Arkansas. Ok bad Texan accent but I'm sure Tessa would say they don't have Texan accents anymore Seen as she and I had a discussion about Texans saying Howdy. I won that argument sorta. te he.:whistle:

William Croft
31st Oct 2008, 11:53
Happy Halloween.

Have a great time guys, I'll probally stay at home or go to some sort of party :p Have a safe one too :thumbsup:

Sina_Croft
31st Oct 2008, 12:28
Happy Halloween ^^
We don't do Halloween here, there are some parties, but I won't go :p
My boyfriend said he wanted to throw eggs to his neighbours house.. XD he's crazy :P:P

probably I'll just watch series / movies with him ^^
next week exams.. >< XD

lilhanhan
31st Oct 2008, 12:38
Happy Halloween!!!

*Puts on a pair of devil horns*

I hope everyone has a great time treat or treating, partying, watching movies or whatever you do on Halloween. :D

I hope you have a spooky night! *Evil laugh*

Lara's.Fan4life
31st Oct 2008, 15:10
HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA ALL......

_Love2Raid_
31st Oct 2008, 15:28
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOLKS !

Nope, no halloween here..........

I'm going to stay at home and watch scary movies in the dark WHOAHAHAHA *laughs demonically* ;) .

Please post pictures of you wearing your costumes, that would be so fun!

heller4u
31st Oct 2008, 23:32
Happy Halloween!!!!!!! The Day The Pc Demo Comes Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!:d :d :d :d :d

Spong
31st Oct 2008, 23:50
I'm watching Halloween 2 (amongst other things), it started 15 minutes ago and not enough people are dead yet :mad:

Happy Halloween (even though it's not Halloween in the UK any more).

Rachie
1st Nov 2008, 00:04
I dressed as Lara. I had the TRA guns and backpack (core colour bag though) and the classic Lara outfit (based on Core). I'll have to ask my friend for the photos, or I'll just dress up again. :D I gave the boots back though.

Pretty much we had a sleepover, watched Moulin Rouge and scary movies, ate lollies, stayed up and talked 'till 4.30am. Oh, and my friends brother covered himself in tomato sauce (and gruesome wounds) and did a truley spectacular (and believable) death scene. :lol: So yeah, it was pretty good.

Oh, and hi. :D

TombRaiderBabbii
1st Nov 2008, 20:54
I went as a vampire queen , then i met up with friends and we spent an hour in a gravyard :D

Raindrops Melody
1st Nov 2008, 22:06
Well I reckon Larson's was riginally from Arkansas. Ok bad Texan accent but I'm sure Tessa would say they don't have Texan accents anymore Seen as she and I had a discussion about Texans saying Howdy. I won that argument sorta. te he.:whistle:

I found out (on MSN) I do have a very thick accent..... *face-palm*
But I can get rid of it easily with my (pretty good) UK accent. :D

And I did not say we all don't have accents! :lol:

Bampire
2nd Nov 2008, 00:22
Haha. I dressed up as AOD Lara, with the cameo pants. Though, I lacked some major items, but at least I got the point across for who I am cosplaying as.

LaraCroftRox
2nd Nov 2008, 16:31
Hope everyone who celebrates it had a good one! :D I was a dead-evil-schoolgirl. :D

_Love2Raid_
2nd Nov 2008, 21:23
Haha. I dressed up as AOD Lara, with the cameo pants. Though, I lacked some major items, but at least I got the point across for who I am cosplaying as.

Like the guns? :D

Bampire
2nd Nov 2008, 21:47
Like the guns? :D

I own the guns, I just can't carry them around in public. :D

Sina_Croft
2nd Nov 2008, 21:54
I own the guns, I just can't carry them around in public. :D

same here :p such a shame it's not allowed xD