PDA

View Full Version : TR1 Vs TRA

zakker
26th Oct 2008, 11:46
i have just finished the egypt level's of egypt and wow! CD has done extraordinary work for TRA the egypt level in TRA is awsome and i love playing it over and over again. that doesn't mean that egypt level in TR1 is bad but it has it's own charm.:cool:

i hope egypt is rolled in future TR games:p

_Love2Raid_
26th Oct 2008, 19:37
Have you played TR-4? I think we've had quite enough of Egypt by now, even though I looooove the location. And yes I totally agree with you that Egypt in TRA looked fantastic, I also enjoyed it very much!

I'm very excited about the locations for TRU. I wouldn't mind if she visited Egypt again in a future game, but she has been there and done that now...................

Bradola
27th Oct 2008, 13:08
I know what youre saying about the new egypt levels but there is something about the original that I think cant be beaten. The original has a certain sort of charm.

William Croft
27th Oct 2008, 13:21
You have to admire TR1 for bringing the series to exsistence but then again you have to admire TRA for the different interpretation of Lara herself so I think both are on the same level.

Arctic
27th Oct 2008, 18:04
Yeah, Egypt is a good location to explore, but as Love2Raid says: Lara has been there a lot :p
I would like to see her going there some time in the future, though. Since I think, that if they took her somewhere else in Egypt than just the temples and pyramids, it could be quite interesting. And it will probably be a whole new experience with the new graphics ;)

ski2bbad
27th Oct 2008, 18:26
I believe Egypt is the MECA for artifacts. There is just so much history there. I too like what they have done in both TR1 and TRA. I enjoyed playing both levels and I always look forward to Egypt levels on all TR.