PDA

View Full Version : can anyone confirm this?

Polarshark
25th Oct 2008, 03:55
anyone think that the mulitplayer modes can also be played in singleplayer vs AI?

and another question

how will MINES be placed?

already there?

DD?
TT?
PT?

all ships are playable ( unlike BSM)??
when they say 60 warships and we think WOW we get to try 60 different war machines

and then once we buy it
some are units are unplayable ( hawker hurricane, emily etc.)

anyways your answers are always appreciated

Red October
25th Oct 2008, 14:03
anyone think that the mulitplayer modes can also be played in singleplayer vs AI?

and another question

how will MINES be placed?

already there?

DD?
TT?
PT?

all ships are playable ( unlike BSM)??
when they say 60 warships and we think WOW we get to try 60 different war machines

and then once we buy it
some are units are unplayable ( hawker hurricane, emily etc.)

anyways your answers are always appreciated

Look at this. This what we think it should be like.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=75905&highlight=Mine+sweepers

Polarshark
25th Oct 2008, 14:58
by looking at that thrread, people reallly dont' like mines

i think it'll be better if they're already on the map and placed randomly each time that'll be smarter

no minelayers just minesweepers available

Captcaboose
25th Oct 2008, 15:45
i think there should be like a net ship that draged a net across a harbor opening so subs cant get through

xShawnx
5th Dec 2008, 06:31
it is a cool idea about Minelayer lolz... Release a ship from a shipyard and use the boat release mines everyway...I just thinking of maybe a shipyard can release alot of ships or limited time .. like 1 and a half minute for 1 BB... 50 Sec for DD.. lol... than dont have to release 2 ships per shipyard only.. like in Island of solomon other map i not sure because i play the BSM demo only....

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 21:32
COOL THERE ARE MINES! OK IM SOOOOOOO PRE ORDERING WHEN I CAN!!!!!! and yes. Every thing does damage now. Like 3 or 4 fighter sqauds could take down a destroyer. with only strafing and kamkazie they can kripple a ship in seconds. But yes the cannon fire is better and badder. It would be cool if we could change our ammo types to like amor piercing to HE to support Marines or IJM

It3llig3nc3
3rd Jan 2009, 21:57
Who said there will be mines? When? Where is the reference article? Give me a link pls...

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 22:47
:he said so. Creator of thread. and give us a link where it says " mine will be included in BSP?" i must know!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Arrow
3rd Jan 2009, 23:15
Hate to go against you, Intell, but he's right - there are at least mines in that Type A underwater screenshot a while back. It escalated into one of many board wars as to how mines should be implemented, and if there are minelayers and minesweepers.

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 23:24
that would be cool. Yea i've seen vids of mines but i never would of guessed they would be in.

Arrow
3rd Jan 2009, 23:25
They're videos of gameplay. So of course they're going to be in. >.>

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 23:38
i havnt seen any game play vids with them in it.