PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Music

ski2bbad
23rd Oct 2008, 12:55
Being an avid Raider I enjoy listening to all the music scores from all the TR games in my iPod on my way to work. However, I find Troels Folmann's music composition to be the best. I'm sure glad that he continues to compose for the TR series.

Since I'm probably not the only one with that opinion I was wondering what some of you Raiders think of Troels' music?

ski

Lo
23rd Oct 2008, 13:40
Being an avid Raider I enjoy listening to all the music scores from all the TR games in my iPod on my way to work. However, I find Troels Folmann's music composition to be the best. I'm sure glad that he continues to compose for the TR series.

Since I'm probably not the only one with that opinion I was wondering what some of you Raiders think of Troels' music?

ski

Hi and a belated welcome to the forum! :o I personally love all of the TR scores. I love scores from the movies too (Not just TR, you understand!).

Slightly off topic but have you ever seen the movie 28 Days Later? Brian Eno's sounds featured and they are just as ambient as those on many of the TR games ;)

ski2bbad
23rd Oct 2008, 14:09
Hi and a belated welcome to the forum! :o I personally love all of the TR scores. I love scores from the movies too (Not just TR, you understand!).

Slightly off topic but have you ever seen the movie 28 Days Later? Brian Eno's sounds featured and they are just as ambient as those on many of the TR games ;)

Well thank you for the welcoming! I appreciate it. As for the movie, no I did not see it, however I will be sure to put it on my list. Thank you. ;-)