PDA

View Full Version : (temporary) DX3 Community website - Looking for help

jordan_a
20th Oct 2008, 15:34
Hi,

This is just a temporary thread. I'm looking for people able to design and develop a website dedicated to DX3.

Feel free to contact me if you have the adequate competency and time to work on that.

You've got all the information you need to contact me by clicking on my nickname then on "View public profile".

Thank you very much.

gamer0004
20th Oct 2008, 18:07
I'm able to do it, but you'd get nothing besides some very very negative reports on "DX"3, so I think I will pass for this time :D

jordan_a
20th Oct 2008, 23:26
There are no negative reports.

By the way folks I'm also looking for friends of yours who could help me in your stead if you're busy.

DXeXodus
21st Oct 2008, 03:55
I am no good at creating websites, but I can do any static image design that is required. (Logo, banner, etc....). I did the banner for the competition thread if you want to check it out. If you need a hand with that sort of stuff then just let me know :)

~Psychotic~
21st Oct 2008, 04:17
You already know what I'm good for lol. Static banners, eh? I suck at logo design, I want to get better. I hope I learn it in my design courses next year.

AaronJ
21st Oct 2008, 17:47
You already know what I'm good for lol. Static banners, eh? I suck at logo design, I want to get better. I hope I learn it in my design courses next year.

WHAT

I SENT YOU LIKE 9999999 MESSAGES ON MSN ABOUT THIS.

~Psychotic~
21st Oct 2008, 18:15
WHAT

I SENT YOU LIKE 9999999 MESSAGES ON MSN ABOUT THIS.

Lol. Really? I'm willing to help multiple people on any project they're working on lol.

I'm trying to be a web designer here, I can make people layouts but I am not going to go out of my way (for free, at least) to add heaps and heaps of content as that's not in my job description.

I even told jordan_a here that. I'm not looking for a full-time job on any Deus Ex 3 website, I've already got my own website that takes up much of my time as it is. Besides from my studies and design work lol.

Jerion
21st Oct 2008, 18:21
I'm a bit too busy with my classes and developing my game, but I would love to help if you need graphics work. :)

jordan_a
21st Oct 2008, 21:57
We need some neat and pro looking templates, please help us.

jordan_a
3rd Jan 2009, 00:42
Just in case. :whistle:

Spyhopping
3rd Jan 2009, 01:05
I have some design skills under my belt and I've always painted but I don't have any experience being creative on computers. I suppose I'm not much help really! Hope your getting adequate help with the website

K^2
3rd Jan 2009, 01:26
I can do some scripting work. I don't have a lot of time, but if you'll be stuck on something a little more complex, let me know. If you can explain what you want to achieve, I can script it.

SemiAnonymous
3rd Jan 2009, 04:59
I could help, but I'm really not particularly good at that sort of thing. I could talk to some of my friends, though, they've got a real skill for website building

jordan_a
3rd Jan 2009, 15:50
Could you guys add me to your MSN contact list?

Thanks.

rhalibus
3rd Jan 2009, 22:14
Count me in for any photoshop or image editing work...Also video production/editing if you need it...:rolleyes:

Jerion
3rd Jan 2009, 23:09
I made this banner a few days ago...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t191/Zeoman1001/DX3Banner001-1.png

Feel free to use it. :)

GmanPro
3rd Jan 2009, 23:11
^^ That's cool :thumb:

Make some more lol

SemiAnonymous
4th Jan 2009, 06:33
question, would this site have a forum on it? If there would be one, then I could help out there, otherwise, heh, sorry.

And I talk to my friends, neither were interested, sadly. Oh well, I'm sure there's enough talent here

K^2
4th Jan 2009, 06:49
If you put in a forum, make sure it is Simple Machines.

Jerion
4th Jan 2009, 07:19
Is another forum really neccessary? I think this one is fine as it is. :p

jordan_a
4th Jan 2009, 12:05
Hey guys please send me a PM or add me to your MSN, I'll organize things.

This thread is temporary so we shouldn't post too often.

jordan_a
22nd Jan 2009, 21:11
HTML master needed.

Spyhopping
6th Mar 2009, 14:14
Writers wanted!

We have high hopes for getting this website together, but we need to get it fleshed out with some quality written content.

Anyone who fancies it, discuss here or PM me or Jordan_a :cool:

Edit: or add me to MSN messenger, visible on my profile

WhatsHisFace
6th Mar 2009, 14:54
There are no negative reports.
So this website will just be a few pictures, then? :whistle:

gamer0004
6th Mar 2009, 16:11
Writers wanted!

We have high hopes for getting this website together, but we need to get it fleshed out with some quality written content.

Anyone who fancies it, discuss here or PM me or Jordan_a :cool:

Edit: or add me to MSN messenger, visible on my profile

I can do some HTML... I have some experience, but not much.

Spyhopping
6th Mar 2009, 19:58
I think we are ok for HTML for the present, but thanks!
We could really do with some people willing to give a little time for a bit of creativity on the writing front. I'm not talking about writing a book or anything, it's all in the name of fun, and there's only a small amount to do.

If you are at all interested, I'll let you know what the deal is and you can then decide whether you want to give it a go, no commitments! ;)

gamer0004
6th Mar 2009, 21:45
I think we are ok for HTML for the present, but thanks!
We could really do with some people willing to give a little time for a bit of creativity on the writing front. I'm not talking about writing a book or anything, it's all in the name of fun, and there's only a small amount to do.

If you are at all interested, I'll let you know what the deal is and you can then decide whether you want to give it a go, no commitments! ;)

I might be willing to write some stuff... Just let me hear what you need people to do. I will be trying not to be too negative :thumb:

SemiAnonymous
6th Mar 2009, 21:51
I fired off a PM, but might as well post here too. I'm quite interested in doing some writing, so just tell me what you guys need, and I'll see what I can do.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
6th Mar 2009, 21:53
This sounds fab, look forward to seeing it go live. :)
Great banner, Mr K. :thumbsup:

FrankCSIS
7th Mar 2009, 00:43
Send some info my way, might be I fancy some writing doing ;)

Spyhopping
7th Mar 2009, 00:45
Thanks for any offers, would appreciate the help :)
Will get back to you guys as soon as possible

René
7th Mar 2009, 00:59
Jordan has been asking for super secret assets for a while now. I can't wait to see what this is!