PDA

View Full Version : In wich game do you think Lara looks the best?

JustMe
17th Oct 2008, 12:43
In wich game do you think lara looks the best? :p

pirillina
17th Oct 2008, 13:01
well, I think it's in UNDERWORLD!!!Cause Lara looks like more beautiful than ever!!!
She is a very very realistic action figure!!!But of course also anniversary and legend are good too!!!

JustMe
17th Oct 2008, 13:05
Well i like the underworld one cause she is realistic...and pretty :p

i like the AOD Lara too :D

k2rte
17th Oct 2008, 13:10
in tomb raider underworld!

Arctic
17th Oct 2008, 14:49
I agree with JustMe. I like Underworld, but I also really like Aod.

aLadyMayCry
17th Oct 2008, 14:52
underworld and TRL

domina
17th Oct 2008, 19:05
I'd probably say Legend or Underworld. She was pretty to me in Core's games, but save AOD, the renders of her weren't very attractive, especially from TLR and Chronicles.

I didn't like her expressions in Anniversary, and her eyebrows looked too thin. Plus, the more and more I see renders from that game, the more anatomy issues I notice.

LC is Me
17th Oct 2008, 19:23
Underworld, TR2, and Anniversary.

:]

IvanaKC
17th Oct 2008, 19:25
Tomb Raider Underworld and Legend on Next-Generation.

james987654321
17th Oct 2008, 22:56
Underworld hands down. :cool:

toughraid3r37
18th Oct 2008, 03:40
Tomb Raider Underworld Lara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's beautiful and awsome!

feanor1999
18th Oct 2008, 06:12
Underworld without question...

(and when you've sat next to Allison Carrolll you'll know why ! ) and i don't mean her CHEST either... :cool:

blonde croft
18th Oct 2008, 06:29
i'm with Domina!

Bampire
18th Oct 2008, 06:45
I agree for the most part, as well, Blonde.

But, I must say I do love Lara's original look, despite the horrific Anatomy. It was her original look and it brings memories. Like everyone else, Lara looks fantastic in Underworld. I also adore Lara's TR:A appearance. Her visage in that game is exactly how I depicted her, if she were to become a real-living-breathing-woman.

Anto424
18th Oct 2008, 09:07
defonly angel of darkness

Nadine18
18th Oct 2008, 09:10
I think Lara looks best in Underworld.She's beautiful:rolleyes:

BitShifter
18th Oct 2008, 12:19
In wich game do you think lara looks the best? :p

Underworld, she look so real.

I like the b*tch look on AOD. But then that was where she was at then.

But I would have them give her a square chin like Rhona Mitra...and dimples.

Lara's.Fan4life
18th Oct 2008, 18:29
TRU Or Legend......

lilhanhan
18th Oct 2008, 18:41
TR2 while she's wearing her Snow Jacket or Wetsuit. :cool:

briek
25th Nov 2008, 04:46
Like this
1. Underworld
2. Anniversary
3. Legend
4. TR 2&3
5. TR 1
6. TRR & TRC

;)

Aminahveggie
26th Nov 2008, 13:21
TRAOD RULES:D

in underworld she is beautifull to but there missing some things wat needs on lara croft.
shes to thin she had beautifful hips and her braids. and she looks realistic

but if the next game is too realistic I dont like it. like uncharted It likes on newspaper:P

rg_001100
27th Nov 2008, 04:46
I'd probably say Legend or Underworld. She was pretty to me in Core's games, but save AOD, the renders of her weren't very attractive, especially from TLR and Chronicles.

I thought the "Core" renders were great :thumbsup:... The models in game aren't the prettiest, but they have a charm of their own because of the fun of playing the games brought about. I think she looks great in AoD.
TR:U is probably best in terms of in-game model, although TR:A's model looked nice, too.

josh1122
27th Nov 2008, 04:54
Ehh. I like them all pretty much :D :thumbsup:

12345678 :D

rg_001100
27th Nov 2008, 04:56
12345678 :D

You left out the golds, and TR:A :p (which is 7.5, maybe...)

so 1,1G,2,2G,3,3G,4,5,6,7,7.5 and 8. :whistle: (not including the gameboy games, etc.).
Meh. Too many to list properly...

Rachie
27th Nov 2008, 07:45
I think she looks great in AoD, Anniversary and Underworld. :D

aquario_1984
27th Nov 2008, 12:13
i play tru stretching laras images so she looks taller and thinner than in the regular way.. thats the way i like tru ones... mainly because it reminds me of TRAOD

Aminahveggie
27th Nov 2008, 14:35
i play tru stretching laras images so she looks taller and thinner than in the regular way.. thats the way i like tru ones... mainly because it reminds me of TRAOD

in aod she had good looking hips , and she wasnt so thin as in underworld!

CL489
28th Nov 2008, 00:09
Definately in Underworld, due to the better graphics and higher degree of realism.She also looked really great in Anniversary and Legend.

Lexy
29th Nov 2008, 01:24
i can't choose... :scratch: ... either underworld or aod...

Icetea555
29th Nov 2008, 02:09
Tr Aod

caiounder
29th Nov 2008, 02:30
AoD, Anniversary and Underworld
:thumbsup:

naraku
29th Nov 2008, 04:32
TRU, TR2 renders, Legend, TR1, TRC in certain places, and finally Last Revalation.

AOD's jeans and jacket were nice, I like goth in moderation not the full blown Joker look. TR3 she was too Rambo.

Lo
29th Nov 2008, 07:02
TR2 while she's wearing her Snow Jacket or Wetsuit. :cool:

Yay for Lilianhan, I'm heartened to see another old-skool vote as TR2 is my choice too. Okay, she may not have as many polygons but this being my first experience of the game, I have to say she looked great in it. Legend Lara looks plain awful. I kinda like the more chiseled appearance of the earlier Lara (Excluding TR1 whereby her nose was like that of a Woodpecker) :D

AdobeArtist
29th Nov 2008, 21:39
Is this really a contest? Underworld has the most detailed, and most realistic (naturally human) looking Lara we've ever seen. Sure it has the advantage of technology the past renditions didn't have. But how could anything else have been expected?

The realism of Lara in Underworld is superbly HOT!! :)

Icetea555
30th Nov 2008, 07:17
TR AOD and TRU I like both looks.
One thing to say to Crystal Dynamics give Lara Croft back her beautiful reddish hair color.

lilhanhan
30th Nov 2008, 09:33
Yay for Lilianhan, I'm heartened to see another old-skool vote as TR2 is my choice too. Okay, she may not have as many polygons but this being my first experience of the game, I have to say she looked great in it. Legend Lara looks plain awful. I kinda like the more chiseled appearance of the earlier Lara (Excluding TR1 whereby her nose was like that of a Woodpecker) :D

*High Fives Lo*

Classic Lara still looks beautiful, she rocks.

I love the fact that she didn't need to wear a million different costumes to go on her adventures (I really didn't see the point of all those unlockable costumes in Legend).

Also she looks so cute, especially when she's got her angry face on.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i59/lilhanhan123/9c620540.jpg

batotesic
30th Nov 2008, 09:35
underworld and anniversary

Jason-Voorhees
30th Nov 2008, 15:03
TRIII. AOD and Underworld

AdobeArtist
30th Nov 2008, 19:37
*High Fives Lo*

Classic Lara still looks beautiful, she rocks.

I love the fact that she didn't need to wear a million different costumes to go on her adventures (I really didn't see the point of all those unlockable costumes in Legend).

Also she looks so cute, especially when she's got her angry face on.

Variety is the spice of life :D This is one of my minor complaints about Underworld. That it didn't have as many costume options as Legend. Does it have a real point? Maybe not. But how does having more options and the ability to tailor the gaming experience to your liking in any way a bad thing?:scratch:

seashell093
30th Nov 2008, 20:30
underworld and anniversary

exactly

Resy
30th Nov 2008, 20:43

heh my fav TR2 offshore rig level.

Obviously as far as graphics, Lara looks the best in Underworld. Its really hard to decide though cause through each game, Lara keeps looking better and better. But she's still as beautiful to me now as she was 11+ years ago.

http://www.defunctgames.com/pic/reviewpics/reviewtombraidersat-1.jpg
http://chandu83.googlepages.com/Tomb_Raider_2_Ice_Palace.jpg
http://www.trgamer.com/img/002001/guitomb3/25.jpg
http://99fl7g.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pesaHYDWJGBiu97jWHtf_1P0xMcRugCKOttmI2YicbcZeiI9tt4dxK5t-vEXBOQv7IDcoQWw4iuN9UxHIvY-Mzw/screen004.jpg
http://i.d.com.com/i/dl/media/dlimage/98/45/7/98457_large.jpeg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/lifestyle/games_room/2003/tomb_raider_aod/tomb_raider_aod2_400.jpg
http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Tomb-Raider-Legend-site-nou-si-imagini-cu-Lara-Croft-3.jpg
http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/788/788338/lara-croft-tomb-raider-anniversary--20070514043446078.jpg
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/848/848767/tomb-raider-underworld-20080130053330765_640w.jpg

caiounder
30th Nov 2008, 21:09
I agree with JustMe. I like Underworld, but I also really like Aod.

Well i like the underworld one cause she is realistic...and pretty :p

i agree with them, i think that Underworld Lara, and AoD Lara are awesome, but i like Anniversary too!

lilhanhan
30th Nov 2008, 21:13
Variety is the spice of life :D This is one of my minor complaints about Underworld. That it didn't have as many costume options as Legend. Does it have a real point? Maybe not. But how does having more options and the ability to tailor the gaming experience to your liking in any way a bad thing?:scratch:

I just like to focus more on the environments and exploration rather than which t-shirt Lara's currently wearing. Yes it's nice to have more options, but sometimes I feel that deciding what Lara should look like is a bit unnecessary. ^.^;

AdobeArtist
30th Nov 2008, 21:37
I just like to focus more on the environments and exploration rather than which t-shirt Lara's currently wearing. Yes it's nice to have more options, but sometimes I feel that deciding what Lara should look like is a bit unnecessary. ^.^;

Believe me, the exploration, both of the environments and cultural mythologies, is what I love most about this series. Especially now with how authentic the environments are of the ancient cultures that is now more than ever an accurate representation to fallen civilizations. It lends believability despite the splash of fantasy elements (undead guardians and such).

But again, in this generation of gaming (in general and not just with TR) I have become spoiled for customizations, and I see more choice being far better than less choice, even if it is just for visual aesthetics. Many an RPG was made more enjoyable because I could tailor the look of my character.

And besides... this is Lara we're talking about here. LARA. How could you not want clothing options for her?? LOL I mean we can have all of it in the game. So why can't we have our cake and eat it too? :o

lilhanhan
30th Nov 2008, 21:50
But again, in this generation of gaming (in general and not just with TR) I have become spoiled for customizations, and I see more choice being far better than less choice, even if it is just for visual aesthetics. Many an RPG was made more enjoyable because I could tailor the look of my character.

I sometimes feel bamboozled and slightly intimidated if I have too much choice. I feel that with some games it would be more enjoyable if I was able to just play the game for what it is instead of messing about with customisations; at first they're fun, but then (for me anyway) the novelty wears off fast. :o

And besides... this is Lara we're talking about here. LARA. How could you not want clothing options for her?? LOL I mean we can have all of it in the game. So why can't we have our cake and eat it too? :o

Lara looks great in whatever she wears, so wouldn't it be easier if she chooses what she wears instead? ^.^;

(This debate is fun, I haven't had a conversation like this in a while...) :o

AdobeArtist
30th Nov 2008, 22:32
I sometimes feel bamboozled and slightly intimidated if I have too much choice. I feel that with some games it would be more enjoyable if I was able to just play the game for what it is instead of messing about with customisations; at first they're fun, but then (for me anyway) the novelty wears off fast. :o

Lara looks great in whatever she wears, so wouldn't it be easier if she chooses what she wears instead? ^.^;

(This debate is fun, I haven't had a conversation like this in a while...) :o

Then let the debate continue!! :D

With customizations, I feel strongly this is how most games should be. I mean really I can't see that they become so great a burden to have to go through. I guess I feel it's a principle; games by their very nature are an interactive experience, so more of the players input should be encouraged. Like the WoW ads say - "what's your game?"

And of course Lara looks great in what ever she wears. Which is why it's so enjoyable to have more outfits to see her in. The more to smile about :D Just think of it as having her give you your own personal fashion show. How could you want to surrender a gift like that? :o

And when it comes to Lara giving you your own personal fashion show, I have a dream - a dream of Lara Croft being a guest character in the DOA Xtreme series. Just taking a break from grueling searches for lost artifacts and having a relaxing romp on the beach. Oh and did I mention the holy grail unlockable of that game? The pole dance!! You know you want it!! :D:D:o :o

baultista
1st Dec 2008, 18:47
TR1. Hair bun and triangle boobs ftw.

Seriously though... the TR Underworld model (and thus Lara herself) are both ridiculously good looking.

LaraLovers
2nd Dec 2008, 15:48
I love how Lara look in Underworld. CD gave us major improvement to Lara's face and expressions. I love the way she walk, the way she expressed her feelings, etc.

She is the most beautiful model of Lara Croft that Eidos and CD has ever made.

Mr Croft
2nd Dec 2008, 16:06
I love how Lara look in Underworld. CD gave us major improvement to Lara's face and expressions. I love the way she walk, the way she expressed her feelings, etc.

She is the most beautiful model of Lara Croft that Eidos and CD has ever made.

I agree :D

serendipity
6th Dec 2008, 18:15
In my opinion - Underworld.
In TR 1-3 she's just 10 pixels, you can't see anything out of her.
I HATE her looks in Legend, though.

_Love2Raid_
6th Dec 2008, 18:48
1. Underworld! :thumb:

2. AOD
3. The rest

Mr Croft
6th Dec 2008, 20:01
In Underworld, of course :thumb: And in TR2 too (my favourites :D )
I think in AoD they change her too much :(

GoLarago
9th Dec 2008, 19:54
TR 1 of course. All 600 polygons I think she was. She was lovely though.

No joking aside, I thought she was best looking in Underworld.

JustMe
9th Dec 2008, 20:00
TR 1 of course. All 600 polygons I think she was. She was lovely though.

No joking aside, I thought she was best looking in Underworld.

I think she was 500 polygons...

RockWitU
9th Dec 2008, 23:14
I luv Lara from AOD too, she had a very goth look, and seems from the screen shots for TR:U that lara looks real and amazing too
wish if i can get this game as soon as i can

The_Underworld
12th Dec 2008, 03:51
I LOVE the way she looks in Underworld. AOD is pretty awesome too. She always give you that "Get out of my way or I'll murder your whole family look ;)

chriss_99
12th Dec 2008, 18:45
I think she looks best in Anniversary, because she has this classic look. It's the way I always imagined Lara to look like.:)

lara778
15th Dec 2008, 08:03
She looks gorgeous in Underworld,
but I liked her in Anniversary and Legend too:D

Rebecca
15th Dec 2008, 21:39
I think she looked best in Anniversary

jayjay119
16th Dec 2008, 01:23
TRU, TRA and AOD for me. I also really like the original Legend model too.

This one, they should have kept it. It is way better than the one they changed to
http://www.igniq.com/images/lara_croft_070405.jpg