PDA

View Full Version : tomb raider triligy

poplk
15th Oct 2008, 22:08
my dream i to bring this game to edios and hope that they will like it soo i wanted to see if you like it heres tomb raider trilagey

anya told lara about a lost peice of the hope dimoned anya says its in a abandon mine from a cave in lara researchs the hope dimoned and foned its cursed but she ignors the warning so once she gets the hope dimoned she hears that anya beens kidnap by a chiled hood friend ( a little bit more powerful then amanda) soo she returns to a tempal in mongala where she stumbeld in when she was nine with her best friend sam but sams head has been cut off with a syramonly blade in that tempal she learns that she is now a god that pertects and artifact called the tree of life............. this is long so if you like it tell me and i will tell you more..;)

toughraid3r37
15th Oct 2008, 23:05
I LOVE it considering my best friends name is Sam too lol. Interesting. :)

Gr8guy
16th Oct 2008, 08:18
I think its about time lara become a super hero, with the infadah artifacts, excalibur, the two relics from angel of darkness and now the hammer of thor, shed be way cooler tan batman

poplk
1st Dec 2008, 03:13
im sorry but i need more post or i might not tell you the rest

Rachie
1st Dec 2008, 04:25
I think its about time lara become a super hero, with the infadah artifacts, excalibur, the two relics from angel of darkness and now the hammer of thor, shed be way cooler tan batman

Except she knows not to use them. ;) Lest they fall in the wrong hands from unwanted attention, or they become obsessive to use....

poplk
7th Dec 2008, 17:24
i cant stand it if you want to know the rest it will be in a spoiler ok so here it is

she lerns a little bit more about the tree of life and theres a leagened that the tree of life is a large tree that growns a plum like berrie each berry is a person in the worlds life she also finds out that its in a stone dome were the only way to get in is to capture and bring evil spirtets and tree of them knowing t6his she goes in a haunted office builden theres five ghousts 2 good ones and 3 evil ones she gets attack a few times by the evil ghost but ther boss of the leaval is a little 11 year old girl

LC is Me
7th Dec 2008, 18:36
Except she knows not to use them. ;) Lest they fall in the wrong hands from unwanted attention, or they become obsessive to use....

I don't think she'd let that happen.

She'd beat someone down probably.

The_Underworld
15th Dec 2008, 02:02
hey. Isn't the tree of life this tree in Disney world Orlando?:confused: Could've sworn it was!
Other than that great story!;)

Jas_SharpShooter
15th Dec 2008, 06:01
i would so play that:)

.... it could make an epic movie aswell;)

very well done, i love it:thumb:

HeavenlyRaider.
15th Dec 2008, 06:51
Not trying to be Johnny Raincloud or anything but, It would kinda suck if Lara was super, no offence.

The story doesn't sound too established from what I've heard so far.

:hmm: Sorry, Don't mean to hurt your feelings.

rg_001100
15th Dec 2008, 07:26
Not trying to be Johnny Raincloud or anything but, It would kinda suck if Lara was super, no offence.

I think it's about as established as your one here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=84228). :)

poplk
16th Dec 2008, 01:28

i incourage this what ever will make the story better i incourage just dont afainseve oh and abot the diseny tree of life thing i just thought of it and thought it sound cool besides look at my signutre

poplk
16th Dec 2008, 01:29

i incourage this what ever will make the story better i incourage just dont afainseve oh and abot the diseny tree of life thing i just thought of it and thought it sound cool besides look at my signutre oh and thanks for the complamates

poplk
18th Dec 2008, 01:52
sorry for the doubles

The_Underworld
20th Dec 2008, 01:44
you mean triples:lol:

poplk
24th Dec 2008, 03:44
ok heres the 3rd part

she deafats the demon but at the end of the battle in a cutscean the demon says your ansewer is in you past so lara see's a fourtan teller the fouran teller says about a grim ending aka the tempal of horus she looks around to see a note from sam it tells her the cordnets the tree of life is in the center of the earth in the volcano of hawii

poplk
31st Dec 2008, 01:08
you wated long anofe heres the whole story

anya told lara about a lost peice of the hope dimoned anya says its in a abandon mine from a cave in lara researchs the hope dimoned and foned its cursed but she ignors the warning so once she gets the hope dimoned she hears that anya beens kidnap by a chiled hood friend ( a little bit more powerful then amanda) soo she returns to a tempal in mongala where she stumbeld in when she was nine with her best friend sam but sams head has been cut off with a syramonly blade in that tempal she learns that she is now a god that pertects and artifact called the tree of life she lerns a little bit more about the tree of life and theres a leagened that the tree of life is a large tree that growns a plum like berrie each berry is a person in the worlds life she also finds out that its in a stone dome were the only way to get in is to capture and bring evil spirtets and tree of them knowing this she goes in a haunted office builden theres five ghousts 2 good ones and 3 evil ones she gets attack a few times by the evil ghost but ther boss of the leaval is a little 11 year old girl she deafats the demon but at the end of the battle in a cutscean the demon says your ansewer is in you past so lara see's a fourtan teller the fouran teller says about a grim ending aka the tempal of horus she looks around to see a note from sam it tells her the cordnets the tree of life is in the center of the earth in the volcano of hawii she goes down into the volcano she goes into a cave on the inside of the volcano witch is the entrest to the tree of life she stumbles apone a few traps whether its a lava river or fallen rocks but theres a cutscene that shows lara comeing into a one way hall way the door she comes in to is block then a tile wave of lava comes into the hall way lara braces here self then it goes black next your in laras eyes she just is waken up she find she in a pool of water she gets up out of the tub walk trough a hallway now you see the tree of life its a big tree with plums on it the tree look like this
http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/f/nature.trees/p/p_big.tree.country.jpg
now sams flys in with anayas neck in her clutch lara ask what do you want sam replys your soul i will trade your life for anayas lara acceptes sams reliseds anya lara slowly walks to sam but then shoots her in the face stunning her "anya run"anya runs out but to slow and is still trap mean while lara being chased by gargolys out of the cave and she jumps into the pacifica ocen she swims untill zip comes in with a speed boat lara leaves to engled but theres a games to continu this and its called tomb raider war of friendship:D