Please this is sooooooooooooooo imp to me

My exams are on next week!!!!!:( :( :mad2:

but all i think is tomb raider

what should i do????????? please give me tips

sweeneytodd
13th Oct 2008, 15:21
UMMMMM.... tips, tips, tips,

ooooo ooooo i know, i know, um

maybe you should pull away from TR for a while, try to study more often than going on websites to do with TR, and then,, wait for it.....

You will be able to think more!!!!!! TA DA!!!! sorry if that is no help, but i know what it feels like though, so i guess i can relate to it

smiley to cheer things up!!!
:) :) :) :)

brandibuck
13th Oct 2008, 15:25
Thanks very much....but then i wont be updated then....and i still dont know if threads are gonna show up till a week

Thanks for helpng

I didnd know you all are so sweet:D

sweeneytodd
13th Oct 2008, 15:26
Well of course we all are!!!! he he he he what are you like....

he he he and if you mean TR updated i will keep you updated if you want

smiley??

rg_001100
13th Oct 2008, 17:15
Please this is sooooooooooooooo imp to me

My exams are on next week!!!!!:( :( :mad2:

but all i think is tomb raider

what should i do????????? please give me tips

If you're playing TR a week before exams, or participating on eidos forums instead of studying, then you're right in saying you need help. (or rather, you will need help in the exams..)

Just study, don't go on the computer, or pack it up if it's so distracting for you. Leave it out of the equation..

Lara's.Fan4life
13th Oct 2008, 18:28
Well if you want to be updated with latest info then you can ask a good friends of yours to pm you the big updates.......
and Whereas its about tips then Follow these:....

1. If you can get up early in the morning then get up early, take a shower and study right after in your favourite place....... Cos at that time your brain will be fresh and clear and you'll more easily learn your topics.....
2. Try to keep solving minor math problems or simple easy numerical and formulas in your mind all the time even if you are doing something else...... This will keep your mind in running position and increase your concentration power...... and you also remember the stuff easily......
3. In free time make a simple list of 20 or 30 words normally and randomly..... Then learn them and when you are fully confident that you know all then keep them aside and start speaking the words as 1,2,3,4,5 so on and then in reverse method 20,19,18 etc and then in alternative method 1,3,5,7, etc and then reverse alternative method...... This will increase your memory power and durability of remembering things......

The time duration for which your study doesn't matter that much but the thing that matters more is know effectively you study...... Even if you study for just 1 hour in a day, just be sure that you have studied with your full concentration and all that you have learnt is clear in your mind........ and then afterwards you can follow TR too for an hour or two in a day........

I hope all this helps..... Seeya and GOOD LUCK......

sweeneytodd
13th Oct 2008, 18:36
Hey there, i aint spoke to you in a while oh i also have a pic of my dog, Harry as well
if you still want to look at him.

Smiley???...???

Lara's.Fan4life
13th Oct 2008, 18:40
Oh yes please....I would love to see Fellow Harry... Thank you...... But I guess this isn't the right place as it won't suit the topic...... Pm....??? If you prefer it....
Yeah our talk was interrupted in between and I left without telling that I was leaving.... Sorry my bad.......

sweeneytodd
13th Oct 2008, 18:44
okay um well do you want to go on the community thread then, the one where we send pics of everyone then????

Smiley???...????

if not then
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo272/sweeneytodd/IMGP0434.jpg
first of all this is me and my cousin daniel, the dog one is still uploading....

Lara's.Fan4life
13th Oct 2008, 18:48
Oh COOL..... Your cousin is soooooo CUTE..... Give him a big hug from my side...... and you are looking great too...... and toaddy lets just take the pics to the community photo comment thread.......

sweeneytodd
13th Oct 2008, 18:49
okay then...

smiley???!!!!!YEY!!!!!

brandibuck
15th Oct 2008, 11:23
haha thanks....and i have my second exams on december