PDA

View Full Version : tomb raider demo ? (don't get hopes up)

michael-croft
11th Oct 2008, 12:42
ok i know that the tru demo will be released this month hopefully but only on xbox live i think but the thing i want to know is what level will the demo be because we've all seen the thailand gameplay so will that be the demo but we've also seen the Mediterranean level so will it be that or do u think they've made like a special demo level like its not in the game it justs gives you a taste of what lara can do :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Niko84
11th Oct 2008, 13:19
Sorry, folks. No demo for PS3 users:mad2:

Check this link:
http://xbox360.qj.net/Tomb-Raider-Underworld-for-PlayStation-3-won-t-get-DLC-demo/pg/49/aid/124657

_Tomb_Raider_
11th Oct 2008, 13:35
Sorry, folks. No demo for PS3 users:mad2:

Check this link:
http://xbox360.qj.net/Tomb-Raider-Underworld-for-PlayStation-3-won-t-get-DLC-demo/pg/49/aid/124657

So what if you will buy the full verson....:)

Demon Larkham
11th Oct 2008, 13:35
Hmm that means no PC demo either :(

Anto424
11th Oct 2008, 13:39
dont worry the demo will be released on PC

kiss-bite
11th Oct 2008, 13:42
So what if you will buy the full verson....:)

Because people would like to see if it's not some crappy port, that's why!;) Besides why shouldn't PS3 players expect to get a fricking demo when the PC & 360 is getting one!****

Rexie
11th Oct 2008, 13:52
I'm sure and I know that people will manage to port the demo to ps3, even if they don't get any. It's 2008, everything's possible.

Or, it will get leaked.

hyrule12
11th Oct 2008, 14:21
this si cra*P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pc used to be the only "console" you could download demos on until underworld, wat is cd thinking? playstation is pretty much what made tomb raider famous, and the other way around, im not much of a sony fan but i am angered by this. pc should get as much dlc as 360 and ps3 should probably be getting more then both!:mad2:

1q2q3q4q5q
11th Oct 2008, 14:38
I know eidos has had to of made a lot of cut backs recently so I guess they are just going where the money is. Plus according to the tomb raider chronicles site, Microsoft asked eidos for exclusive content for the XBL marketplace

_Tomb_Raider_
11th Oct 2008, 15:09
Because people would like to see if it's not some crappy port, that's why!;) Besides why shouldn't PS3 players expect to get a fricking demo when the PC & 360 is getting one!****

Well we all have pc.....you can try demo on pc and then buy full verson on ps3...

Rexie
11th Oct 2008, 15:28
Well we all have pc.....you can try demo on pc and then buy full verson on ps3...

not everyone has powerfull PC's you know...

daygo
28th Oct 2008, 14:21
It does make me wonder, because first they said 27 th oct. then 28 th oct what will it be after 28 th oct, nov 3rd perhaps, when these things happen it does tend to be on the never. what does everyone else say about pc demo, ps i know it will come out eventualy, its the eventual bit i do not like.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Sevokid12
28th Oct 2008, 19:29
It does make me wonder, because first they said 27 th oct. then 28 th oct what will it be after 28 th oct, nov 3rd perhaps, when these things happen it does tend to be on the never. what does everyone else say about pc demo, ps i know it will come out eventualy, its the eventual bit i do not like.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Yes, well i was very pissed off about the demo being released on the 28th for Xbox owners only, considerering the circum stances, Ps3 owners should feel privilaged that they are actually recieving tomb raider underworld since its a first. so you gotta love that. However, the PC demo has been confirmed by eidos and will be released on the 31st of october. FINGERS CROSSED!:D