PDA

View Full Version : The third TR movie

Manny0831
10th Oct 2008, 00:04
if they are making another tomb raider movie they better make sure its not similar to the first two movies. this time it will be warner bros not paramount so thats one change. Also they better have cd look over the movie making sure that it has the right characters for its story. Also, the croft manor needs to have winston, zip, and alister not those two other characters unrelated to the game. They need a unique villain like Natla, mostly like Natla, Bartoli, dr willard , ekhart , and Amanda. Also, they should also find someone else to play Lara one that looks alot like the lara now in legend,anniversary,and underworld. Anniversary looks the youngest so they should try to find someone who looks almost exactly like her, I know alot of people like Angelina Jolie and shes interested and i thank her for being the first lara in a movie but, it will remind us of the first two tomb raider movies and the movie needs a complete make over like when the tomb raider games from core went to cd and thanks to cd we have underworld . Also laras personality needs to match her personality in the game thats one thing that bothers me in movie and also tomb raider 2 had scenes that i hated like when she had a gun at her head and needed help to get out of that situation the Lara we know does not need help and she always escape in a cool way. Also they need to have a good storyline and a interesting artifact(s) like the scion,dagger,4meteorstones,amulet,excalibur,and thors hammer. So all this should be necessary to make the new tr movie and give the series a good name that it deserves and i know alot of u are fans of Angelina Jolie and i think shes a cool actress but, shes old now and she did not want to do the trilogy earlier after the first two and after all those years she wants to reprise her role...that tells me shes taking advantage at the fact that tr is becoming bigger than ever now. So this is a big list but top things definitely needed for the movie is cd looking over it, and a someone new to play lara with her personality from the games and the good story with action that makes sense. If the rumors are true i hope CD reads this .

p.s. Lara DOES NOT need a partner!!!

http://i36.tinypic.com/volc0w.jpg
They should get someone who looks like this Lara:)

Golden Laurel
10th Oct 2008, 00:16
Yah someone who looks like lara would be nice. I still want angie though :rolleyes:. It would be cool that if they did hier some one else that they had a british accent! I hope the new movie is good.

Even though i agree with the fact that Cd should moniter the movie im not sure if:
1. they would be whilling
and
2. if they producer would be whilling to allow it.

HotwingCindy
10th Oct 2008, 00:47
Isnt there already a 3rd TR movie its like tomb raider : the red dragon or something it has a hispanic looking english girl as lara i saw a segment of the premier on g4 like in 2007 or 2006

HotwingCindy
10th Oct 2008, 01:04
im not like making this up idk why its not on any site but i saw it on attack of the show the kevin dude asked the girl playing lara if her guns were loaded n she says yea if i am hallucinating this i doubt it my brain works right also when i was a kid i remember this movie with these hands like detached themselves from ppl in a hospityal and killed ppl n they like talked to each other and stuff and the end it had like a grainy slideshow of the popo picking up the hands with those spikey sticks that pick up trash i think it was on tales of the crypt or something ...off subject but oh well suck it

Golden Laurel
10th Oct 2008, 01:04
Isnt there already a 3rd TR movie its like tomb raider : the red dragon or something it has a hispanic looking english girl as lara i saw a segment of the premier on g4 like in 2007 or 2006

REALY!!! :lmao: could you post a link or something (thats alright if you cant but it would be intersting)

Treeble
10th Oct 2008, 01:05
That was Tears of the Dragon. It was a fan made movie. There have been quite a few good fanfilms lately: the aforementioned Tears of the Dragon, Bane's Relic and more recently Ascension. :)

DarthVader#1
10th Oct 2008, 01:07
@HotwingCindy- i've heard of that somewhere. :scratch:

Angelina Jolie is the only movie Lara Croft to me. But other than that, i agree with everything.

Golden Laurel
10th Oct 2008, 01:10
I realy licked the Ascension fan film. Is there going to be a second one? because it ended on a bit of a cliff hanger.

josh1122
10th Oct 2008, 01:18
I realy licked the Ascension fan film. Is there going to be a second one? because it ended on a bit of a cliff hanger.

yeah it was a pretty good fan film especially good for the budget they said they had for it. Would be cool of they made a second one, I'd definitely see it :D

Golden Laurel
10th Oct 2008, 01:25
i bet most of there budget went into that helicopter!!!:eek:

Spong
10th Oct 2008, 03:14
...the croft manor needs to have winston, zip, and alister not those two other characters unrelated to the game.

Hillary (Chris Barrie) was the movie's equivalent to Winston. But quite why they renamed him, I don't know. And Bryce (Noah Taylor) was the movie's equivalent to Zip. Personally, I prefer Bryce over Zip any day.

Lagoon Bug
11th Oct 2008, 14:08
Besides ditching an actor like Noah Taylor isn't a good idea. If you got him, better keep him.

lilhanhan
11th Oct 2008, 15:19
Hillary (Chris Barrie) was the movie's equivalent to Winston. But quite why they renamed him, I don't know. And Bryce (Noah Taylor) was the movie's equivalent to Zip. Personally, I prefer Bryce over Zip any day.

Bryce is way better than Zip and I would also prefer Hillary to Alister (although Hillary is supposed to be Winston... ^.^; ); but that's just my opinion. :)

Gr8guy
16th Oct 2008, 09:27
Angelina jolie is a very good actor and they need big names in a movie to make people wanna watch it.

That said, For flocks sake, Angelina must wear brown contacts instead of her normal eyes because Lara has brown eyes and we want to see Lara and not her.
Also, Angelinas lips are bigger than her boobs, its the other way around for Lara. (jes playin :) )

Tomb_Raider_15
16th Oct 2008, 10:09
I Love Angelina Jolie, and I think she is wonderful as Lara Croft! :) She is an amazing actress and she is a joy to watch. Being a hardcore fan of everything Lara Croft related, I actually enjoy the movies very very much!

If there even is a 3rd movie (still no solid proof yet, just speculation), then Angelina HAS to be the one who plays Lara again, most importantly because she has played Lara in the Last 2 films!

I agree that the story should in some way relate to the games, but I really love the characters of Hillary and Bryce, they are much better than zip and alistar! :cool:

We want Angelina to play Lara again!

Tomb_Raider_15
16th Oct 2008, 10:13
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Also...I forgot to mention, that recently Angelina has stated that she would like to make another Tomb Raider film, and she would enjoy stepping into the boots of Lara again.

So now...we just need a brilliant storyline, an amazing producer and director, and an extremely large budget!!! :lol:

I think that the film should remain true to the game, in a simelar way to the film versions of Silent Hill, and Himan.....Im talking about the atmosphere of the film and sets, and the way various camera angles are used which are simelar to the games. :)

Lara_Super_Fan
16th Oct 2008, 10:37
if they are making another tomb raider movie they better make sure its not similar to the first two movies. this time it will be warner bros not paramount so thats one change. Also they better have cd look over the movie making sure that it has the right characters for its story. Also, the croft manor needs to have winston, zip, and alister not those two other characters unrelated to the game. They need a unique villain like Natla, mostly like Natla, Bartoli, dr willard , ekhart , and Amanda. Also, they should also find someone else to play Lara one that looks alot like the lara now in legend,anniversary,and underworld. Anniversary looks the youngest so they should try to find someone who looks almost exactly like her, I know alot of people like Angelina Jolie and shes interested and i thank her for being the first lara in a movie but, it will remind us of the first two tomb raider movies and the movie needs a complete make over like when the tomb raider games from core went to cd and thanks to cd we have underworld . Also laras personality needs to match her personality in the game thats one thing that bothers me in movie and also tomb raider 2 had scenes that i hated like when she had a gun at her head and needed help to get out of that situation the Lara we know does not need help and she always escape in a cool way. Also they need to have a good storyline and a interesting artifact(s) like the scion,dagger,4meteorstones,amulet,excalibur,and thors hammer. So all this should be necessary to make the new tr movie and give the series a good name that it deserves and i know alot of u are fans of Angelina Jolie and i think shes a cool actress but, shes old now and she did not want to do the trilogy earlier after the first two and after all those years she wants to reprise her role...that tells me shes taking advantage at the fact that tr is becoming bigger than ever now. So this is a big list but top things definitely needed for the movie is cd looking over it, and a someone new to play lara with her personality from the games and the good story with action that makes sense. If the rumors are true i hope CD reads this .

p.s. Lara DOES NOT need a partner!!!

http://i36.tinypic.com/volc0w.jpg
They should get someone who looks like this Lara:)

I agree with EVERYTHING you just said! (Apart from having a different actress, Angelina is perfect, but she could do with a behavior/ attitude make -over to make her more like lara... like you kinda said).

Jurre
16th Oct 2008, 12:05
You know, even if the movie was a tremendious adventure with adrenaline pumping action, filosofical depth and a perfect tombraideresque feeling, I would still feel like jumping into the screen, grab Jolie by her nostrils and tell her to give back the guns, boots and shorts to LARA!