PDA

View Full Version : Little Big Planet- Tomb Raider T-Rex

josh1122
9th Oct 2008, 20:56
Yo.

Just felt like posting a Little Big Planet video I recorded since it was Tomb Raider related.

I didn't make the level or have any part in its production. Some fan on the Little Big Planet beta did.

Anyways I thought the level was pretty cool

and yes I know I suck at the game :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrWsHNP3A0I

LC is Me
9th Oct 2008, 21:21
Aw, I wish LittleBig Planet was on Wii.

:(

The characters are so adorable, they look like sack babies.
x3

And I saw in Game Informer magazine that if you had pre-ordered it, you got a special code to unlock either a Kratos from God of War character or Nariko of Heavenly Sword character.

:P

josh1122
9th Oct 2008, 21:30
Aw, I wish LittleBig Planet was on Wii.

:(

The characters are so adorable, they look like sack babies.
x3

And I saw in Game Informer magazine that if you had pre-ordered it, you got a special code to unlock either a Kratos from God of War character or Nariko of Heavenly Sword character.

:P

Yeah I pre-ordered it at Best Buy to get Nariko :lol:

Golden Laurel
9th Oct 2008, 22:26
Awesome. I pre orderd little big planet a while back. But... how are you playing it? ist there a demo or soemthing out already?:confused:

josh1122
9th Oct 2008, 22:40
Awesome. I pre orderd little big planet a while back. But... how are you playing it? ist there a demo or soemthing out already?:confused:

No. It's the beta of it.

USA Today website was giving out Beta keys for people, first come first serve a few days ago. You had to email them and be within a certain number of people to email them because they only had limited amounts of beta keys available. I got lucky and ended up getting an email back with them for a voucher that you use on the transaction section of your PSN account that allows you to participate in the LBP beta.

First time getting into a beta, i wasn't able to get into the Resistance 2 or Kill Zone 2 beta :(

Golden Laurel
9th Oct 2008, 22:45
:mad2: I wish i had known about it. although the games coming out the 21st of october i beleive (wich isnt that far away)

Oh and thanks for answering my questions (as you did in another post a couple of minutes ago) its getting so hectic now and im kind of lost in the crowd:lol: (sry i cant spell for my life, i wish they had spell check on this thing :mad2: ) (lol wait they do *thats embarising*)

josh1122
9th Oct 2008, 22:55
:mad2: I wish i had none about it. although the games coming out the 21st of october i beleive (wich isnt that far away)

Oh and thanks for answering my questions (as you did in another post a couple of minutes ago) its getting so hectic now and im kind of lost in the crowd:lol: (sry i cant spell for my life, i wish they had spell check on this thing :mad2: ) (lol wait they do *thats embarising*)

lol no problem :D

and when we both get LBP, we should play sometime on it. If you have online for your ps3 :D

Golden Laurel
9th Oct 2008, 22:59
Yah i do :D that sounds great. but the only thing ive used it for is the playstation store. but im sure i could figure out how.

Edit: sry if that made nosense im like half dead right now and i got my braces tigthend as well and they realy hurt. :mad2:

josh1122
9th Oct 2008, 23:26
Yah i do :D that sounds great. but the only thing ive used it for is the playstation store. but im sure i could figure out how.

Edit: sry if that made nosense im like half dead right now and i got my braces tigthend as well and they realy hurt. :mad2:

lol well when you get it if you cant figure it out ill help ya :D :thumbsup:

Golden Laurel
9th Oct 2008, 23:32
k thanks! :D

josh1122
11th Oct 2008, 05:24
Got two new Tomb Raider videos from Little Big Planet Beta

Both really cool levels.

First one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZdYSk2mJVE

Second one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dsmqXqQZic

The second one has a cool surprise at the end of it :D

Alyss
11th Oct 2008, 07:41
I love the look of this game! It's like a live puppet show, they're so cute. :D I'm definitely getting this for my PS3 when it comes.

lilhanhan
11th Oct 2008, 09:27
Got two new Tomb Raider videos from Little Big Planet Beta

Both really cool levels.

First one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZdYSk2mJVE

Second one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dsmqXqQZic

The second one has a cool surprise at the end of it :D

They're so awesome (and cute! :o ).

josh1122
11th Oct 2008, 09:28
They're so awesome (and cute! :o ).

I loved how someone created Lara at the end of the level :lol:

When I got to the end i was like ''sweet!'' and then just laughed :lol:

lilhanhan
11th Oct 2008, 09:44
I loved how someone created Lara at the end of the level :lol:

When I got to the end i was like ''sweet!'' and then just laughed :lol:

Do you know what she said at the end? I kinda said "Cool!" then "Wha? What did she say!?!" when I saw her.

Also, does she have a pair of sunglasses on her head? (If they are, they look cool!). :o

josh1122
11th Oct 2008, 09:57
Do you know what she said at the end? I kinda said "Cool!" then "Wha? What did she say!?!" when I saw her.

Also, does she have a pair of sunglasses on her head? (If they are, they look cool!). :o

no i dont know what she said, text was in a different language :(

something about impressive and a pyramid lol

and yes there are sunglasses on her head :D

lilhanhan
11th Oct 2008, 10:00
no i dont know what she said, text was in a different language :(

something about impressive and a pyramid lol

and yes there are sunglasses on her head :D

Sweet! I wish we could read the message properly though... ^.^;

Also, I've just watch a LBP vid and Stephen Fry was the narrator in the intro! :D

josh1122
11th Oct 2008, 10:04
Sweet! I wish we could read the message properly though... ^.^;

Also, I've just watch a LBP vid and Stephen Fry was the narrator in the intro! :D

the narrator in the game sounds like the guy i used to hear on winnie the pooh that narrated the show :lol:

It fits LBP perfectly though :thumbsup:

sucks the beta ends sunday though, then i gotta wait two weeks to buy the game :(

its addicting

lilhanhan
11th Oct 2008, 10:13
the narrator in the game sounds like the guy i used to hear on winnie the pooh that narrated the show :lol:

It fits LBP perfectly though :thumbsup:

sucks the beta ends sunday though, then i gotta wait two weeks to buy the game :(

its addicting

Stephen Fry rocks, I love how he narrates Pocoyo too. :o

Well at least you've had a go at LBP, although it seems like a bad thing because it's made your addiction worse, hehe! ^.^;

josh1122
11th Oct 2008, 10:31
Stephen Fry rocks, I love how he narrates Pocoyo too. :o

Well at least you've had a go at LBP, although it seems like a bad thing because it's made your addiction worse, hehe! ^.^;

lol you going to get it too? if so you should add me to your friends list on PSN and we can play some levels when we get it the game :D

if you have a ps3 that is

lilhanhan
11th Oct 2008, 10:33
lol you going to get it too? if so you should add me to your friends list on PSN and we can play some levels when we get it the game :D

if you have a ps3 that is

I don't have a PS3, I can't afford one yet... :(

But when I get the money, I might just buy one for this game! :)

Dr.Willard
13th Oct 2008, 20:37
This game looks so awesomely cool. I can't wait for it to come out. :D