PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Underworld Demo

laracroftsworld
8th Oct 2008, 19:37
Does anybody happen to know the exact date for the release of the Xbox 360 demo?

jayjay119
8th Oct 2008, 19:42
It depends what format your planning on using TBH. No official release date has been set yet to my knowledge however in the article about 360 exclusive DLC it said that 360 and PC will be getting the demo this month. PS3, PS2, Wii and other platforms haven't been mentioned yet but will probably be next month!

Pembaz
8th Oct 2008, 21:37
right just to stop arguements over the demo .... all of you have got a pc right... and the demo will be out on pc and 360 heres some of the info i took of the site

On the subject of a forthcoming Tomb Raider Underworld demo, Eidos confirms the demo - for both Xbox 360 and PC OWNERS !! - is "based upon the first section of the second level, Thailand."

and tbh (to be honest) i dun care if its a useless forum im just fed up of all arguements !!

jayjay119
8th Oct 2008, 21:40
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but was it absolutely necessary for you to start a whole new thread just for this? there's already about 5 others please use one of those!

Pembaz
8th Oct 2008, 21:41
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but was it absolutely necessary for you to start a whole new thread just for this? there's already about 5 others please use one of those!

Well i couldn't be botherd lol more simpler doin it this way and attract more attention

jayjay119
8th Oct 2008, 21:42
Lol fair enough :thumbsup:

toughraid3r37
8th Oct 2008, 22:59
Cool im going to try to get it for xbox360! :D :D :D :D :D

Golden Laurel
9th Oct 2008, 00:07
yah accept my pc wont run TRU its way to sluggish.. i dont know waht im going to do. all i have is a ps3. i couldnt imagine a big nextgen console like the ps3 w/out a demo. i hope ittl be confirmed later.

m_gunselman
9th Oct 2008, 00:56
I don't think it's simply the fact that they don't have one for their console. The problem is that PS3 owners will not get to see how it will run on their system.

m_gunselman
9th Oct 2008, 01:01
I don't know the exact date, but my guess is sometime next week. I saw a moderator close a thread about speculation on the release date. He simply said it won't be this week. For the past two months I have been thinking it will be October 18 since that would be a month before the (North American) release date. Keep an eye out for it though! :thumbsup:

Isaac
9th Oct 2008, 01:23
Some Magazines said about the release of a demo on October 31st in South Africa (which make it the 21st in North America).

On the other side, there has been Gorangar that said there wouldn't be any demo in October...

And then again, 18th of October seems pretty soon for the demo of a game (that might need again some works) released one month later...

It sounds more credible to me for a demo to be released in November, instead of October... But I would wish so hard to see a demo next week...

TombRaiderBabbii
28th Oct 2008, 09:06
approximatley 5 minutes ago:rasp:

welchy1994
28th Oct 2008, 09:07
Where The Hell Is The Demo

mushroom079
28th Oct 2008, 11:08
Where The Hell Is The Demo

Spot Light >>>

OR NEW ADDITIONS under GAME DEMO;)