PDA

View Full Version : Did you see the new CD site!!!

_Tomb_Raider_
8th Oct 2008, 08:47
What can I say....

http://www.crystald.com/

Erschad
8th Oct 2008, 09:29
Cool!

Ghostwolfalpha
8th Oct 2008, 09:30
Impressive, they must be feeling very lucky to work in an environment like that. Personally I wish I could apply for a job at a game company like Crystal Dynamics, but the truth is that not everyone may have the necessary job skills/experiences, or university degrees to join this unique community.

Sina_Croft
8th Oct 2008, 09:54
ow yeah ! and I'm doing a programming study atm :D .. but I don't know if I'll make it to the end. ... :p

whoaa! I didn't know they made Gex :D XD

CatSuit&Ponytail
8th Oct 2008, 10:47
That is a very slick website indeed. :) I am glad CD finally has a presence online. :)

NightRain'06
8th Oct 2008, 11:47
Now that's nice ! :thumbsup:

Mr Croft
8th Oct 2008, 12:00
Yes it is very good :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing :)

Arctic
8th Oct 2008, 12:43
Nice website. Cool design ;)

lilhanhan
8th Oct 2008, 13:41
Yeah, they now have a site ( The last time I checked the site just showed the Eidos logo ^.^; )!

It looks pretty cool! :D

rg_001100
8th Oct 2008, 19:51
Impressive, they must be feeling very lucky to work in an environment like that. Personally I wish I could apply for a job at a game company like Crystal Dynamics, but the truth is that not everyone may have the necessary job skills/experiences, or university degrees to join this unique community.

Haha, my thoughts exactly. Though by the time the younger among us get the experience, CD may not be where it's at...

_Love2Raid_
8th Oct 2008, 20:13
Aha, so that´s where Microsoft´s money went! :p

It is quite a lovely place they got there, looks great.

Golden Laurel
8th Oct 2008, 20:28
:eek: *mummble grumble CD has a pool mubmle grumble* :rolleyes: If you watch for a while it shows a slideshow of pictures, one of them shows a screen from TRU the other shows a guy standing behinda book case, with several differnt books. some from egypt. wich goes to show that they actauly do, do their research.

Jurre
8th Oct 2008, 21:58
Wow! They didn't have that not so long ago.. the Buzz Monkey & Nixxen sites were the best I could get!

Jurre
8th Oct 2008, 22:09
Nice, those photographs. They're shelves are full of books about ancient civilizations to make a scientifically accurate game.

crazyraider-147
8th Oct 2008, 22:25
They actually had a website for a while but they re made it.

Ghostwolfalpha
9th Oct 2008, 01:57
Yeah I've seen the older website which was a bit crude and simple, but this one is a complete revamped site.

Larahair
10th Oct 2008, 07:20
I loved the website. All I need now is for cd to have an office in
Melbourne Australia so then I can apply for a job as an administration
officer. I loved to work for them it would be fantastic.