PDA

View Full Version : List some things that would be exciting to see in DX3

Zhar003
7th Oct 2008, 04:39
First off, I'm big into prequels, I think there amazing. I myself care about only one thing, and thats the story line.

I would LOVE to see maybe unatco just assuming a foothold in the states. possibly during this time to see anna navarre and gunther hermann before or with minimal mech upgrades (you know, without all the metal and wiring on their bodies in DX1). maybe joining joseph manderly in his templar knight genocide as stated he did in DX1.

Bob paige before he went rogue on the illumanti, and where walton simons came from.

What exactly happened to JC and Paul dentons parents?

To see the NSF first succeed from the united states in california and texas.

And finally, to see some old locations from DX1. Not new ones, I want to see battery park, liberty island and unatco HQ, Hells kitchen and even beth duclares mansion before she was assasinated.

The game itself of course plays a factor, but im all about the story line, I hope eidos can bring back a couple of these things at least.:D

CarloGervasi
7th Oct 2008, 04:46
The science behind all the technology. The first Deus Ex kept everything plausible, and created a really coherent fiction for everything. And then Invisible War came out and it was just "yeah, you turn invisible. Or heal. You just do". I hope they go back to the old way, and give us some info on how everything works.

Zhar003
7th Oct 2008, 05:12
ahh like the augmentation canisters in DX1. when you click on one it briefly describes how the nanites work but never really goes into detail. would be an interesting idea.

CarloGervasi
7th Oct 2008, 05:17
ahh like the augmentation canisters in DX1. when you click on one it briefly describes how the nanites work but never really goes into detail. would be an interesting idea.
Yeah, I loved that stuff.

In Deus Ex, it was "Ionic polymeric gel myofibrils are woven into the leg muscles, increasing the speed at which an agent can run and climb, the height they can jump, and reducing the damage they receive from falls".

In Invisible War, it was "you run real fast".

Come on Eidos, which pulls you into the world more? And while I'd prefer it all be scientifically plausible, honestly, I'll never know if it's not. I don't know what the **** a "myofibril" is. Just make it sound good. Put the effort that Ion Storm put in.