PDA

View Full Version : Final farewell to the worst community of all time.

SubTonic20
6th Oct 2008, 18:29
Me, SubTonic, seemingly the only person around here with any sense left, is going to wait for this game to release, buy it, then enjoy it instead of reducing myself to a frightened little dumb**** who can't accept hide nor hair of a change in game design.

I hope you all have fun being whiners for the next several years, all the way up until you can whine about DX5. ;)

-Out-

Lady_Of_The_Vine
6th Oct 2008, 18:38
Wish I had a lock 'n' delete button. :p

Awww, shame you have to leave on such a negative note. :(
Why feel the need to dedicate a new thread about how you feel and to say goodbye, with such a biased thread title "worst community of all time"? :confused:

LOL, this forum has an equal amount of members who would agree with you and disagree with you - that's balanced and healthy, so accept it. ;)

But goodbye and see you again after you have played the "masterpiece" that will be Deus Ex 3. :cool:

Shralla
6th Oct 2008, 18:55
worst community of all time

Funny, this doesn't look like Smashboards, NMA, or a furry board.

WhatsHisFace
6th Oct 2008, 19:01
He'll come back with a new account. Keep an eye out for the suspicion-proof username "SubTonic21".

AaronJ
6th Oct 2008, 19:19
I Am Hurt.

imported_van_HellSing
6th Oct 2008, 19:32
I am Łukasz, nice to meet you, Hurt :)

minus0ne
6th Oct 2008, 19:42
Me, SubTonic, seemingly the only person around here with any sense left, is going to wait for this game to release, buy it, then enjoy it instead of reducing myself to a frightened little dumb**** who can't accept hide nor hair of a change in game design.

I hope you all have fun being whiners for the next several years, all the way up until you can whine about DX5. ;)

-Out-
Well, I honestly have no idea who the fuzz you are, when you got here or what you actually added to our collective exchange of mèmes, but let me tell you straight away that's probably the absolute worst way to make a point.

Calling everyone a dumb**** for having an opinion will immediately make it clear to us we don't have to take you seriously, or even read all of your post.

That said, I really don't know what the hell you think you're talking about; the responses to the new info are on the whole more positive than negative, most of us are still on the fence, but cautiously optimistic, awaiting more information. And virtually everyone is excited about the stunning art direction Eidos Montreal is going for, coupled with the promise of Deus Ex-style free exploration.

I myself am a bit worried about the replacement of a light-and-shadows stealth system with a cover system (if anything the cover system should be an addition to the cover system IMHO), and I hope the auto-regeneration is either a mechanical augmentation of some kind or at least something optional which we can turn off if we so please (which should be easy as pie to implement). Having said that I don't pretend to know what the developers know, and I simply hope they'll listen to what we, the fans, have to say about that (which doesn't imply they're obligated to obey us, but at least listen).

You seem to think you're the only one on this forum to think DX3 still has any chance of being a great game, but I have to tell you that's just in your head and bears little resemblance to the reality here.

Then again it could just be you're going for brownie points with the mods, or you just have an appetite for flamebaiting and trolling, but either way we'll find out if you'll stick to your promise of not returning here.

Laokin
6th Oct 2008, 19:51
I for one think it's going to be fantastic. I'll even go as far to say it will be GOTY 09', as long as the story is as strong as we are left to believe. I don't get why there has to be hate.... Light up the darkness man, spread the peace.

**** smoke a bob marley :-)

Lady_Of_The_Vine
6th Oct 2008, 20:02
I for one think it's going to be fantastic. I'll even go as far to say it will be GOTY 09', as long as the story is as strong as we are left to believe. I don't get why there has to be hate.... Light up the darkness man, spread the peace.

**** smoke a bob marley :-)

LOL, strategically sits right next to Laokin... :cool: :D

René
6th Oct 2008, 21:39
I am going to close this thread for obvious reasons. Goodbye SubTonic20. I hope to see you again one day. *sniff*