PDA

View Full Version : Behind You!!!

GrosCul
5th Oct 2008, 20:47
HI! Samara, my friend, told me about a moment in TR3 or TR5(I don't remember which one)
where lara says: BEHIND YOU, BEHIND YOU!!!

Could you please give me a link to a youtube video where I can find it?

Spong
5th Oct 2008, 21:07
That sounds like Lara talking to Larson at the end of Trajan's Markets in Tomb Raider Chronicles ;)

I haven't got a link though. I don't do YouTube.

Lo
5th Oct 2008, 21:17
HI! Samara, my friend, told me about a moment in TR3 or TR5(I don't remember which one)
where lara says: BEHIND YOU, BEHIND YOU!!!

Could you please give me a link to a youtube video where I can find it?

Here it is ;)

Tomb Raider Chronicles - Gargoyle heads (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HiGia9wobUM&feature=related)

GrosCul
5th Oct 2008, 21:23
Thank you very much. I remember this place. My big sister Nat in it in front of me.
I think it's a fun scene...

Lo
5th Oct 2008, 21:28
Thank you very much. I remember this place. My big sister Nat in it in front of me.
I think it's a fun scene...

You're welcome :)

I have a neat way of tackling the heads too if you play this game and find them too difficult... ;) :whistle:

Lo
5th Oct 2008, 21:30
I don't do YouTube.

:scratch: So you didn't view the Jeremy Kyle spoof that time then? *Sigh* :whistle: ;)

Spong
5th Oct 2008, 21:32
Nope. I saw the series when it aired on TV and remembered the Kyle sketches :rasp:

Lo
5th Oct 2008, 21:36
Nope. I saw the series when it aired on TV and remembered the Kyle sketches :rasp:

[/offtopic]

Ah so what lead you to think it was a spoof or the fact he was in it (Jon Culshaw)? I bet you watched it because you quoted 'They always have to have the last word, don't they' :lol:

Anyway, enough of that. Spong, how did you defeat the Gargoyle heads? I think you know how I defeated them (VERY long and tedious process but safe - and I like to play it safe :o ) ;)

little miss Ju
6th Oct 2008, 16:45
Groscul if your gonna address someone personally then you should PM them not start a whole thread about it and its good that Lo helped you out but threads like these just waste forum space.

Rexie
6th Oct 2008, 17:30
LOL, I remember that. I love how Larson mimicks Lara.

Spong
6th Oct 2008, 18:08
@little miss Ju
I think GrosCul was just talking about Samara in their OP, not aiming the thread at them. GrosCul was asking for someone to provide a link to the related vid ;)