PDA

View Full Version : Name

Samara
5th Oct 2008, 18:55
Do you have a particular reason for the username you chose?
I took Samara because I liked the movie "The Ring" and because I think she is as dark as me...;) And for you?
(PS: I know, there is no connection with Tomb Raider but this is just a question...)

Spong
5th Oct 2008, 19:03
My username is my nickname in real life. I think the only person who calls me by my actual name is my Mum. Or she would if we still spoke.

Lo
5th Oct 2008, 19:07
My username is my nickname in real life. I think the only person who calls me by my actual name is my Mum. Or she would if we still spoke.

Urm, I call you by your first name :rasp:

My name is also what most folk call me. It is short for Louise and I find folk either shorten a long name or elongate a short one but never do they do that with "Lo". My husband used to call me "Lou" but I didn't like it, much. I'm not a toilet, lol. :o

lilhanhan
5th Oct 2008, 19:09
lilhanhan is one of my nicknames, so I normally use it as my username because it's easy to remember! :o

toughraid3r37
5th Oct 2008, 19:11
I chose the name toughraider because I believe that's what i am lol. When I play tomb raider, I do my BEST not to get hit or hurt by any enemy or trap. Even when replaying levels. :)

Spong
5th Oct 2008, 19:12
When I play tomb raider, I do my BEST not to get hit or hurt by any enemy or trap. Even when replaying levels. :)

That's the stuff :thumbsup:

andrew90
5th Oct 2008, 19:17
I chose this name because it's my real name, but some friends call me Kobe, i use it as my nickname sometimes! (but i prefer andrew:))

a_big_house
5th Oct 2008, 19:22
i choose myn cuz im laras home lol

DarthVader#1
5th Oct 2008, 19:29
i chose Darth Vader because lego star wars rocks! and Darth Vader's my favorite character :D

andrew90
5th Oct 2008, 19:41
i chose Darth Vader because lego star wars rocks! and Darth Vader's my favorite character :D

one question for you "DarthVader#1", do you like star wars more then TR? :)

josh1122
5th Oct 2008, 20:01
I was lazy and didn't feel like coming up with anything cunning.

So..yup thats it :lol:

DarthVader#1
5th Oct 2008, 20:01
i probably would say that i like them the same, but for different reasons. i like tomb raider because Lara has been my role model since i was 5 and star wars because it's just awesome :D. i'm obsessed with both of them, lol

Lo
5th Oct 2008, 20:16
On some forums I use my other name which is High Priestess.

Funny, I watched a nice music vid on YouTube of late and made a comment to the guy who posted it. His username is ShaolinPriest and he replied saying 'Nice name' and he added me to his friends list!.

(Shame he doesn't know I am a serial killer with obvious murderous tendencies) :rasp: :lmao:

GrosCul
5th Oct 2008, 20:19
Samara(yes, the same who started this thread), has given me this nickname
at school (high school). It means BigButt, but I know it's only affectionately!:)

I also want to say that Samara hates when I call her with her real name, which
she'S probably gonna tell you...

P.S: Hello My Flllllliend!!!:) :) :) :rasp: :nut:

andrew90
5th Oct 2008, 20:24
i probably would say that i like them the same, but for different reasons. i like tomb raider because Lara has been my role model since i was 5 and star wars because it's just awesome :D. i'm obsessed with both of them, lol

nice:)
well, i like TR the most, and all about it, the second thing that i like is The Lord of the Rings,infact i like it very much but still TR is my no one! lol

DarthVader#1
5th Oct 2008, 20:40
that's cool. i've never seen Lord of the Rings before.

NightRain'06
5th Oct 2008, 21:42
Please continue here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=60013). ;)

GrosCul
5th Oct 2008, 21:46
Why?

I don't think there'S an exclusivity contract for the subjects in the thread!

It's a litle bit like if Samara was in her bathroom and you asked her
to continue to dry her butt at your home because she has the same
toilet paper than you...
For me, threads are most like discussions....
It's possible, and normal to sometimes, having started the same...

crazyraider-147
5th Oct 2008, 21:53
I wanted Baby Back Ribs but my freind said it was stupid.

Golden Laurel
5th Oct 2008, 21:56
nice:)
well, i like TR the most, and all about it, the second thing that i like is The Lord of the Rings,infact i like it very much but still TR is my no one! lol
Lard of the rings is like my runner up Tomb Raider!!! ive read all the books, and seen all the movies. J.R.R. tolkiens is my favorite author. they should have mad "The Hobbit" into a movie too. as for my name, well i rememberd it from some were.... oh right from croftmanor puzzle :nut: (my favorite puzzle in trl.) see bellow..

Bampire
6th Oct 2008, 04:43
I used the name of one of my original characters. I usualy go by (online) as Bampy, or Bampire.

aLadyMayCry
6th Oct 2008, 14:55
umh . I use this name because 1) My nickname is Lady 2) I love devil may cry (and Dante xD ) and 3) K :(
maybe a bit weird xD

Rexie
6th Oct 2008, 14:57
In school people used to call me Alexandra, (have no idea why though). so Rexie, was short for 'Alexandra'. O´r it's maybe from the T-Rex, i dunno.

andrew90
6th Oct 2008, 15:26
that's cool. i've never seen Lord of the Rings before.

you should see them! they're great!

Lard of the rings is like my runner up Tomb Raider!!! ive read all the books, and seen all the movies. J.R.R. tolkiens is my favorite author. they should have mad "The Hobbit" into a movie too. as for my name, well i rememberd it from some were.... oh right from croftmanor puzzle :nut: (my favorite puzzle in trl.) see bellow..

me too! :thumbsup:

Rachie
6th Oct 2008, 22:46
Do I need to say? :D

Although my friends call me Rach. But Rachie is that much better for a username.

Mr. Deadeye
6th Oct 2008, 23:02
mine is because i practice target shooting and im really good at it, and it sounds good.

blahblahperson
6th Oct 2008, 23:15
mine is because i practice target shooting and im really good at it, and it sounds good.

because i talk a lot and im a person:) :) :)
have a smiley!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Samara
9th Oct 2008, 09:23
Please continue here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=60013). ;)

Sorry, I didn't know you had already done a thread on that.
But like GrosCul said, this is possible to find the same thread subject so why should we continue on yours?:scratch: