Polarshark
5th Oct 2008, 14:50
I saw on the trailer that when the minisub launched a torpedo

there was a hammerhead shark

so i was wondering

will ocean be more detailed?

I know from the air you can see some different colours

but i wonder if they'll add fishes and coral reefs and perhaps

more fishes and mammals that swim in the water.

because that'll be an awesome view to have and lots of people willl enjoy piloting subs

by the way the largest sub in history ( I400 ) is in the game

saw it in the trailer when Rossevelt's speech was gone.

Red October
5th Oct 2008, 19:30
I saw on the trailer that when the minisub launched a torpedo

there was a hammerhead shark

so i was wondering

will ocean be more detailed?

I know from the air you can see some different colours

but i wonder if they'll add fishes and coral reefs and perhaps

more fishes and mammals that swim in the water.

because that'll be an awesome view to have and lots of people willl enjoy piloting subs

by the way the largest sub in history ( I400 ) is in the game

saw it in the trailer when Rossevelt's speech was gone.

I shure hope they add more detail to the oceon. I am tired of starring at grey the whole time i am in a sub. I would also be nice watch the ship that get sunk hit the oceon floor. And it would be nice to know where the oceon floor is so i don't randomly start surrfacing.

The I-400 is the largest sub of WW2, the Typhoon class sub is the largest in history.

Commander92
11th Oct 2008, 08:22
If u travel too fast and hit the ocean floor in a sub, u may get damaged. Would be nice to watch torps and depth charges explode upon hitting the ocean floor too. Btw, will I-400 carry a float-plane?

Polarshark
13th Oct 2008, 03:19
yes it will

it's the biggest sub in the game

Commander92
13th Oct 2008, 04:30
OK but it too will also carry midget subs, right? And will the other surface vessels carry floatplanes too?

W4lt3r89
13th Oct 2008, 06:30
OK but it too will also carry midget subs, right? And will the other surface vessels carry floatplanes too?

I think it launched one of those midget subs in the trailer, where the hammerhead shark also appeared. So i say yes, midget subs are launchable from Junsen I's and the I-400's i think.

Captcaboose
24th Oct 2008, 22:54
what would be cool in the game is that in the trailer it shows a jap sub sitting on the ocean floor surrounded by mines will they be in the game??

Polarshark
25th Oct 2008, 03:47
what would be cool in the game is that in the trailer it shows a jap sub sitting on the ocean floor surrounded by mines will they be in the game??

yes mines and sub will be in game

weird though not sure how mines will be placed in game

perhaps destroyers? or some kind of troop transport?