PDA

View Full Version : new member

Golden Laurel
3rd Oct 2008, 22:15
Hi, I’m new here, well kind of. I found out about the forums way back in December of 07. I was going to join then but my mom thought it was too risky, so ever since I’ve been sitting in the shadows of my bedroom reading the forums.
I was introduced to the series, when I was around 11 or 12. I was at my friend’s house and we decided to watch one of the tomb raider movies. I was clueless as to what Tomb raider was and very curios. So we watched the movie and I fell in love with Lara. Then a couple days later I was in GameStop looking at the DS games when I saw the title tomb raider legend. I bought the game and loved it as well. I then bought tomb raider legend and anniversary for ps2. I loved those games to and I ended up buying angle of darkness (not the best game ever (I’m bet I’m probably like the millionth guy to have said that but w/e)) I didn’t like the controls so I gave up. I then had heard about the games before it and I craved those, but I haven’t seemed to stumble along any yet, so I haven't played them. I wish I had been introduced to the series when it first came out but I would have been like one or two then. (Yah that means I’m 13 now ;) ) I later learned about tomb raider underworld and have been following through with the game, gnawing at the little bits of info that I recovered to this date.
I apologize if this post is too long of an introduction, but I wanted to give some back round info. (I hope I put this in the right forum)

Spong
3rd Oct 2008, 22:26
Welcome to the forum Golden Laurel :D

crazyraider-147
3rd Oct 2008, 22:36
yo wussup!

Lo
3rd Oct 2008, 22:40
Hey, Golden Laurel!

A warm welcome to Eidos Forums.

If you like TR you'll also like the forum advertised in my sig ;) I personally prefer the older TR games but that's a long story and Spong here may well agree since he is arguably one of the best gamers (where TR1-5 are concerned), to have ever walked the Tomb Riader planet!

I'm running a poor fifth, I imagine :lol:

Hoping you enjoy your time with us and there's always a welcome over at CMF :)

Randy 54
3rd Oct 2008, 23:23
.......................and your post was not too long of an introduction, it was perfect. Have fun.:)

Golden Laurel
4th Oct 2008, 00:09
Thanks for such a warm welcome. :D

Rai
4th Oct 2008, 00:13
Hi Golden Laurel, Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around some more. :D

Raindrops Melody
4th Oct 2008, 00:24
Welcome 2 the forums Golden Laurel!!!!
may you have as good a stay here as I have.:o...

DarthVader#1
4th Oct 2008, 02:23
welcome to the forums :D i hope you like it here!

@tessa- and you will keep having a good stay here as long as i can help it

LaraCroftRox
4th Oct 2008, 11:46
Welcome to our little family. :D

_Tomb_Raider_
4th Oct 2008, 11:54
:) :) Welcome and have FUN!!!:) :)

LaraCruz
4th Oct 2008, 13:33
Hey. Im new too. I got into Tomb Raider when a friend lent me the first one

LaraCroftRox
4th Oct 2008, 13:44

And a happy welcome to you too! :D :rasp: :D
@LSF: You know, I'm not even TRYING to be shocked by you anymore....:rolleyes:

LaraCruz
4th Oct 2008, 13:48
And a happy welcome to you too! :D :rasp: :D
@LSF: You know, I'm not even TRYING to be shocked by you anymore....:rolleyes:

Thanks

Tombfan#1
4th Oct 2008, 13:55
welcome to both LaraCruz and golden laurel

_Tomb_Raider_
4th Oct 2008, 14:03
Yeah welcome LaraCruze.....:)

Rai
4th Oct 2008, 14:19

Welcome LaraCruz! Have a lotta fun here. :D

Spong
4th Oct 2008, 16:26
And just like that, LSF's horrible comments disappear. That's power to the people, people ;)

And welcome to LaraCruz *waves* :D

LaraCruz
4th Oct 2008, 16:46
Thanks everyone for a nice welcome:)

_Tomb_Raider_
4th Oct 2008, 16:47
Thanks everyone for a nice welcome:)

No problem we all have a big big heart!!!!!!:o

LaraCroftRox
4th Oct 2008, 16:56
And just like that, LSF's horrible comments disappear. That's power to the people, people ;)

And welcome to LaraCruz *waves* :D

:D :D

lilhanhan
4th Oct 2008, 17:22
Hi Golden Laurel and LaraCruz; I wish you a warm welcome and I hope you have a great time on the forum. :)

*waves*

_Love2Raid_
4th Oct 2008, 17:30
Hello! :)

The more the merrier! :D (Did I say that right?.........:scratch: )

xXxN@0M!3xXx
5th Oct 2008, 15:23
yo wussup!

xD

thread : Welcome ! :D

LC is Me
5th Oct 2008, 17:22
Welcome, newbie!!! Hope you enjoy the forummms. ;p

TombRaiderPrincess
5th Oct 2008, 17:33
Hellooo everyone thats new!!! Have fun foruming (<-- is that even a word...?)

:D

TR_genius
5th Oct 2008, 20:41
Welcome Golden Laurel, the Intro wos cool, and it's good to hear of another tomb raider fans background, you will wana look for the older games as they are so good;) But have a nice time and hope to see you round the forum:D

Golden Laurel
5th Oct 2008, 21:07
Welcome Golden Laurel, the Intro wos cool, and it's good to hear of another tomb raider fans background, you will wana look for the older games as they are so good;) But have a nice time and hope to see you round the forum:D

Thanx TR_genius! Im looking for the older games, i just hope if i ever buy them that the PS3 plays them, cuz my ps2 broke and so my mom bought me a PS3 only then realizing that its not backwords compatible to ps2 (not sure about ps1 though) so now i cant play either Trl or tra :( but i heard that sony is coming out with a device that will allow you to. (haha sry my english teacher claims i get caried away in my writing (and this proves it)

Lo
5th Oct 2008, 21:11

Welcome LaraCruz *waves* :D