PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden Black.

donnabright
3rd Oct 2008, 06:08
NGB: Who here has played this game? I will say the puzzles are very hard to figure out but the bosses, which I have fought many bosses by now and I am surprised I have got to chap 12. :D I know there is a NG2 out but I have not played that yet. I just want to know if I am the only one that finds this game very hard to play and it's on easy mode. :lmao:

I believe one of the bosses forget what she is called. Anyway she flies in the air and shoots some kind of balls at you. It took me 8 hours to defeat her. If it were not for the life packs I would get or the death scroll thing, to bring me back to life. Rebirth something. I forget what it's called. I would still be fighting her. :D It's like I would hear you still have much left to accomplish and then I would get extra life or rebirth thing. I would save the game each time and get a bunch of rebirths or life pack things, to fully heal. And some of the monsters in NGB are really scary looking. It freaks me out. However it's cool just saying there are some scary looking things to fight in this game. Runs...I am on chap 12 right now. I don't know if I will finish the game or not. I would like to but it's very hard. I get scared every time I think of playing. I think will I come across a boss I won't be able to kill, so far so good though.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not then just move the thread please to where it is supposed to go. Thanks.

http://www.xboxgazette.com/img/ninja_gaiden_black_09.jpg

josh1122
3rd Oct 2008, 06:49
its probably one the hardest damn games out there lol.

I still have it and every day i just give a glare just to let it know i despise it lol, good game just really hard.

newest one is hard but not as hard as Black is

donnabright
3rd Oct 2008, 06:57
I am a chick and I think this game is hard to play. LOL. It's fun just very hard to kill the bosses. I knew a few other people who wont even play Ninja Gaiden it was too hard for them, so they quit.
I can see why after playing it. :D

Do you know there is a very hard mode to beat? So I think you get a better outfit to wear if completed. I think that is what I read. HA I will never go there. I will consider myself lucky if I beat the game on easy mode.

I am just having fun with the game. I know one day I will beat it, even if it takes awhile. I like fighting games, so it's still fun, just hard as hell to play, oh wait that is where I am in the game..Hell. :lol:

josh1122
3rd Oct 2008, 07:06
I am a chick and I think this game is hard to play. LOL. It's fun just very hard to kill the bosses. I knew a few other people who wont even play Ninja Gaiden it was too hard for them, so they quit.
I can see why after playing it. :D

Do you know there is a very hard mode to beat? So I think you get a better outfit to wear if completed. I think that is what I read. HA I will never go there. I will consider myself lucky if I beat the game on easy mode.

I am just having fun with the game. I know one day I will beat it, even if it takes awhile. I like fighting games, so it's still fun, just hard as hell to play, oh wait that is where I am in the game..Hell. :lol:

lol yeah, game is extremely hard but its very fun at the same time,probably some of the most frustrating times in my gaming life have come from NGB lol

and it goes for me also, i will never even attempt hard mode :lol:

donnabright
3rd Oct 2008, 07:15
lol yeah, game is extremely hard but its very fun at the same time,probably some of the most frustrating times in my gaming life have come from NGB lol

and it goes for me also, i will never even attempt hard mode :lol:

Yea but do you ever find yourself trying to beat a boss and you can't seem to stop playing until you do? I just know for me until the boss is killed I am not sleeping or eating, then once I complete a mission, or a boss I will go back to bed. I have stayed up for 24 hours just trying to get through a level, or defeat a boss. I can't rest until I have killed at least one boss in the level. :D

Well at least you agree with me it's a hard game to play, some people on youtube say the bosses are easy and I think you must be a Ninja Gaiden pro to say all that. :lol:

donnabright
3rd Oct 2008, 07:22
Oh yea I have the Ninja Gaiden black movie someone made from youtube. I downloaded all the videos for the movie. They have the cut scenes and show the fighting also, and then made it a movie. I think it's cool.

I tend to watch the movie more then I play the game. :nut:

Part one of the movie. I include link if you would like to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASu_T6d3gb8