PDA

View Full Version : Kooky Croft

LaraCroftRox
30th Sep 2008, 18:54
Don't blame me if it's not funny. :lol: :lmao:
It took a while, so hope you like. :o
It's like a comedy TR video.
By popular demand I've been asked to warn people that there's swearing for people with ''virgin ears'' :lol: :lmao:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6kD-J-Tq8

Mr Croft
30th Sep 2008, 19:15
It is really good! :D
Nice job :thumbsup:

josh1122
30th Sep 2008, 19:25
lol i like it

good job LCR :D

Spong
30th Sep 2008, 20:20
SWEARING???!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

rg_001100
30th Sep 2008, 20:34
SWEARING???!!!
:eek:

Yeah... but I thought the (cheap) editing of the Kurtis photos was pretty funny...

Spong
30th Sep 2008, 20:42
Yeah... but I thought the (cheap) editing of the Kurtis photos was pretty funny...

Seriously, that was the only bit I laughed at :lol:
But that's because I was too busy being stunned by the foul language :eek::eek::eek:

Lara's.Fan4life
30th Sep 2008, 21:05
Quite funny at some areas..... lol..... You have done a real great job Shanice.....

LaraCroftRox
1st Oct 2008, 06:02
Seriously, that was the only bit I laughed at :lol:
But that's because I was too busy being stunned by the foul language :eek::eek::eek:

Quite funny at some areas..... lol..... You have done a real great job Shanice.....

Obviously Not...
EDIT: Taken it off now. I knew it sucked. :lol: I was convinced by my friend *cough *cough* TRP *cough* to put it up.

TombLover
1st Oct 2008, 13:36
You said no one liked it, yet everyone is being positive about it.... :confused: Shame i didnt get to see it in time.

crazyraider-147
1st Oct 2008, 14:06
AWW I saw it the other day and I wanted to watch it again I thought it was funny. :(

Lara's.Fan4life
1st Oct 2008, 15:45
Obviously Not...
EDIT: Taken it off now. I knew it sucked. :lol: I was convinced by my friend *cough *cough* TRP *cough* to put it up.

Why?? Why?? Why??? Why??? Why??? Why did you removed it.... It was soooo good...... oh gosh.... You should think in a more positive way.... Why do you think that it was bad.....

TombRaiderPrincess
1st Oct 2008, 17:15
Obviously Not...

*takes out chainsaw*

Shunnn the nonbeliever. Shuuunnnnnnn!!!!!! I thought it was great. So did a lot of other dudes...

Your really going to take it off because 1 person didn't like it?? You really can't handle criticism...:)

@rg- I made that pic!! Woop!!:D

LaraCroftRox
1st Oct 2008, 17:35
*takes out chainsaw*

Shunnn the nonbeliever. Shuuunnnnnnn!!!!!! I thought it was great. So did a lot of other dudes...

Your really going to take it off because 1 person didn't like it?? You really can't handle criticism...:)

@rg- I made that pic!! Woop!!:D

No, I'm taking it off becuase I don't like it. By popular (?) demand I'll put it back up again. :o

TombRaiderPrincess
1st Oct 2008, 18:02
How many 'popular (?) demands' do you need?

LaraCroftRox
1st Oct 2008, 18:06
How many 'popular (?) demands' do you need?

Sorry? :scratch: :whistle:

TombRaiderPrincess
1st Oct 2008, 18:14
:scratch: Exactly what I say.... How long till you put it back on? How many positve comments do you need? Theres no sarcasism if thats what your thinking...

josh1122
1st Oct 2008, 18:23
yeah just remember exactly what i told you in PM LCR :D

cant say it here, its not safe for forums! :eek:

_Love2Raid_
1st Oct 2008, 18:28
Where is it? :scratch:

LaraCroftRox
1st Oct 2008, 18:48
Where is it? :scratch:

SHould be working... :scratch: :o

crazyraider-147
1st Oct 2008, 19:52
YEAH Its back, CHARLIE your a non beliver you stole the unicorns!

Spong
2nd Oct 2008, 04:38
Great that it's back up and everything. But SWEARING!!!??? You could've got rid of all that. You really shouldn't be linking to stuff like that from this forum.

rg_001100
2nd Oct 2008, 04:42
Great that it's back up and everything. But SWEARING!!!??? You could've got rid of all that. You really shouldn't be linking to stuff like that from this forum.

The swearing isn't as bad is it is in the videos in here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=80641).. (and I find this video funnier)...

josh1122
2nd Oct 2008, 05:05
not like people have virgin ears, everyone is gonna hear swearing sometime in their lifetime :lol:

but there couldve been a warning for the younger people that there was swearing

rg_001100
not like people have virgin ears, everyone is gonna hear swearing sometime in their lifetime :lol:

Brilliant morality :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Spong
^^^The swearing is nowhere near as bad in those vids. It was all bleeped out. Which is better.

I believe it's against forum regulations to post links to material like that, regardless of whether or not people have "virgin ears".

josh1122
2nd Oct 2008, 05:07
Brilliant morality :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

sure :rolleyes:

rg_001100
2nd Oct 2008, 05:07
^^^The swearing is nowhere near as bad in those vids. It was all bleeped out. Which is better.

:scratch: Say again?

Spong
2nd Oct 2008, 05:10
@RG
The three videos that were in that thread you linked had all the swearing dubbed out. Which is better.

Arctic
2nd Oct 2008, 17:59
I think it's pretty funny. There's some times, where it's so weird and funny at the same time :lol: