PDA

View Full Version : help

RaiderBoyJack
29th Sep 2008, 02:16
ok I need help please. Iv seen people edit lara and other things for example change lara to a gothic looking evil girl etc.. I want to know how to do that and what program and if I need to get it, can I download for free or no..

Bampire
29th Sep 2008, 02:22
If you're talking about "Modding", you can look it up on Google, and there'll be many links to many forums that have tutorials on how to do such things.

Spong
29th Sep 2008, 02:25
Go here (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/index.html) and download TexMod. It's the software that rips the textures from the game and allows you to edit them and create your own :thumbsup:

There's a tutorial on what to do as well ;)

raider741
29th Sep 2008, 19:52
hi was there a nude mod because i heard about that

Spong
29th Sep 2008, 20:09
@raider741
All that talk of nude patches and mods is kind of a no-no on this (and most other established) Tomb Raider forum **** The site I linked in my post above doesn't support that mod, so you won't find it there.

RaiderBoyJack
29th Sep 2008, 23:34
actually more on the lines like for example a normal lara croft picture you get on image, ok. how do i edit that make the hair different and the clothes. just a normal picture.but not paint, like if her hair is brown you can make it red by like altering it

rg_001100
29th Sep 2008, 23:45
actually more on the lines like for example a normal lara croft picture you get on image, ok. how do i edit that make the hair different and the clothes. just a normal picture.but not paint, like if her hair is brown you can make it red by like altering it

There're people who use image editing programs (better than Paint)... a couple of free ones are Paint.NET, and the GIMP... ('google' either one to find the website), once you have either of those it's selecting an area of pixels, and using an image filter (such as the 'curves' tool) to change the colour. :)