PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer issues

Polarshark
28th Sep 2008, 22:57
in some games where some people wants to play multiplayer they don't see a room

so i suggest that even thought that the rooms are closed and have started

people can join and do spectator mode for 1 nation only except they can't talk and should only wait till the game finishes and hopes for a free slot so he can join

because a battle can take a long time to finish and it's torture to wait for a room to open

so it's best if there's like a new mode that can guarantee us that we can hopefully get into a room and join enjoy the battle or something like that

just a suggestion

dont' shout out any bad words

Red October
29th Sep 2008, 01:33
in some games where some people wants to play multiplayer they don't see a room

so i suggest that even thought that the rooms are closed and have started

people can join and do spectator mode for 1 nation only except they can't talk and should only wait till the game finishes and hopes for a free slot so he can join

because a battle can take a long time to finish and it's torture to wait for a room to open

so it's best if there's like a new mode that can guarantee us that we can hopefully get into a room and join enjoy the battle or something like that

just a suggestion

dont' shout out any bad words

I like that idea. It would be great for when players drop out another player can take his place keeping the teams even.

Arrow
29th Sep 2008, 12:33
It would also allow for players to make films easier and stuff. It sounds like an alright idea.

crazyhorse128
29th Sep 2008, 14:18
maybe have spectators team aligned. This means that they could then share advice amoung team mates. But you wouldb have the camera of the spectator on a teather to allied ships so he cant go on spy of the oposin force :scratch:

Arrow
29th Sep 2008, 15:47
Already thought that out.

-Host can determine whether spectators are team-aligned or have free camera controls.

-Host also determines whether spectators can talk to teammates or to everybody. The latter option is required in the event people decide to make movies.

japfighter
29th Sep 2008, 22:51
i think thats a good idea also.