PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Will Still Be Alive For at Least Ten Years!

TombLover
28th Sep 2008, 10:38
Hi Guys, I have seen some threads saying that people are worried that underworld will be the last game of the Tomb Raider games. Well, to put these people out of their misery, I was looking at the rewards I had collected in Tomb Raider: Anniversary and there was comment from one of the people which make Tomb Raider and it said something along the lines of ...."We are so happy on how we've done over the past ten years, and we are excited on what will happen with Tomb Raider over the next decade" .... :D Correct me if I'm wrong, but thats what I saw!! :)

Natla
28th Sep 2008, 11:22
I'm sure Lara Croft will still be around in 10 years time. Not sure if she'll be "owned" by the same firms though :)

Rai
28th Sep 2008, 11:26
I'm sure they were just being optimistic, but it is great to see that they are feeling that way and excited about the future of the franchise. :D

Natla
28th Sep 2008, 11:34
After all, all you need to run a successful business is cheerfulness ...

Lara_Super_Fan
28th Sep 2008, 11:58
Hi Guys, I have seen some threads saying that people are worried that underworld will be the last game of the Tomb Raider games. Well, to put these people out of their misery, I was looking at the rewards I had collected in Tomb Raider: Anniversary and there was comment from one of the people which make Tomb Raider and it said something along the lines of ...."We are so happy on how we've done over the past ten years, and we are excited on what will happen with Tomb Raider over the next decade" .... :D Correct me if I'm wrong, but thats what I saw!! :)

Yeah, I've read this already, but it's still not hard evidence.

TombLover
28th Sep 2008, 12:04
Yeah, but at least they are thinking about it ;)

Raindrops Melody
28th Sep 2008, 12:21
I would die if there was no more TR!!!!:eek: :( I wish there where TR games for the next 100 years!!!!:D
I do hope we will have more after TR:U!!!

Spong
28th Sep 2008, 13:17
Tomb Raider will last as long as there's money to be had.

Arctic
28th Sep 2008, 15:40
Well that's good to know. But I wasn't in doubt about it actually. TR will go on for many years, because it's still so popular ;)

Haylee
7th Oct 2008, 11:41
WOW are you me? :P

I looked at my rewards, as well, today, while eating my breakfast (go ahead, say I'm sad... *listens* *Haylee, you're sad...* thank you,) and thought "if they're asking for my support for the next ten years, how will I support them if there isn't anything TOO support? Or maybe... there will be!"

Oh happy day. :nut:

Golden Laurel
7th Oct 2008, 21:45
Maybe when they say support they meen buy there games:confused: Im looking forward to the 20th anniversary addition of TR :nut: i wonder what it would after?

Jurre
7th Oct 2008, 21:54
It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.

Winston Churchill -so you know it must be true :D -

MissJess
7th Oct 2008, 22:06
thats good too know. haha, there are some people who think Lara is ageless and others who think shes 40 now. Well if she is 40, she'll be 50 in ten years, and the game will be called 'Tomb Raider: I still got it!'

Larahair
10th Oct 2008, 07:42
I wish people wouldn't say tr is over cause I think the game still rocks and
besides underworld sounds FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8guy
16th Oct 2008, 09:45
James Bond has never aged, Hopefully Lara will follow the same mould. I realyy do see myself playing lara in 25 years time. But hopefully she wont be 65yrs old in the game.

I would die if lara died. I was soo upset with TR4s last scene.