PDA

View Full Version : No amulet in Audale

BrianM
28th Sep 2008, 01:30
I have looked everywhere and even checked the walkthroughs. There in no skull shaped amulet on the bench nect to the Pagan Princess near the whitle glowing thing.
I can steal her wand, but it's useless to me.

I can't go any further without the amulet. I have gone to the canal door to see if the vines would clear but they don't.

Thanks

b

theBlackman
28th Sep 2008, 01:36
She has the amulet on her. If you are factioned with the Pagans you can walk right up to her and she'll give it to you. It's in the park in the left rear corner if you come in from the Inn side. It's a table or altar with her and one or two other pagans standing nearby.

If you come in from the plaza of Auldale by means of the tunnel from the stairs, go in, enter the garden (park) turn right and go the to corner staying to the right. The building in the park will be on your left.

If not, and you knock her out you need to take a real close look around. Also check your Objectives to make sure you have all of them EXCEPT get the amulet.

BrianM
28th Sep 2008, 03:15
I'm tellig ya.
It ain't there.
I even tried redoing the mission. I have checked every square inch of that park. Checked the dead bodies after I snuffed them.
I am totally allied to them and no amulet.
I have done Pagan genocide and no amulet.
I stand in front of all of them and they don't say anything except something to the effect of "getting the dirt from my eyes".
I have been to the smithy and got the goods. I have been halfway to the museum,it won't let me go any further.
Is there something I need to pick up first before she will talk to me and give me the amulet?:mad2:

"Also check your Objectives to make sure you have all of them EXCEPT get the amulet."
All of what?

Thanks!

B

theBlackman
28th Sep 2008, 03:26
Hit O. Read the list.

BrianM
28th Sep 2008, 05:54
Duh.

Thanks.

had to go back a bit and meet the Keepers.

B

theBlackman
28th Sep 2008, 06:24
No problem. Slow down. Check your OBJECTIVES now and then. In these missions things happen in a fixed order. Unlike the original games in which you can collect goodies as you will, in this one certain objectives will be available ONLY AFTER YOU DO SOMETHING ELSE.

Such as "meet the keepers" :D