croftbest
27th Sep 2008, 19:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuMnqCCY9_Y

joeyjunior
27th Sep 2008, 19:16
nice made

josh1122
27th Sep 2008, 19:26
nicely done. editing was pretty damn cool.wish i could do stuff like that.

I dont know. This video to me summed up what I feel like when playing past TRs or current ones that

''Were on the journey with Lara'' when we play these games. As your animated character seems to be doing

crazyraider-147
27th Sep 2008, 19:32
that was really good

Mr Croft
27th Sep 2008, 19:42
Really good :D

Arctic
27th Sep 2008, 19:49
Great work. I just commented it ;)

toughraid3r37
27th Sep 2008, 19:57
Wow very well done!!! Kinda funny with that person following her around.

josh1122
28th Sep 2008, 00:02
Wow very well done!!! Kinda funny with that person following her around.

It's the feeling like ''were on the adventure with her'' type of theme i feel when I watched the video. Like almost every TR fan at one point imagined going on an adventure with Lara at some point

This is probably one of my fav fan made TR videos that ive seen. captures everything perfectly

toughraid3r37
28th Sep 2008, 05:03
It's the feeling like ''were on the adventure with her'' type of theme i feel when I watched the video. Like almost every TR fan at one point imagined going on an adventure with Lara at some point

This is probably one of my fav fan made TR videos that ive seen. captures everything perfectly
Yeah your right! awsome idea! i always think that way when with lara. I wish i could have a dream like that ;) . I probably will considering ive had alot since i became excited about Underworld!!! :D :D

Larahair
28th Sep 2008, 08:49
It's just heavenly and magical we all feel we are the dude. Lara is truly angelic and this video shows that.

croftbest
28th Sep 2008, 20:17
Hi :D

Thanks very thanks for the comments, I'm very happy by the effect that this video has.

This link you can see it in HI RES and download it. ;)

http://www.araujosegoviaybadran.com/flv/mad-world.html

Tools used:
Tomb Raider - Anniversary
Texmod
Photoshop
Fraps
Adobe After Effects - Trapcode
3dsMax8
Sony Vegas
Total Video Converter