PDA

View Full Version : Legend Lara Was Wrong

a_big_house
27th Sep 2008, 11:09
Im sure we all loved lara in tomb raider legend..... but something wasnt right , it could have been the costumes ................... i think not ! it could have been zip and alister ....................... possibly.....................

IT WAS LARAS HAIR
SHE WAS GINGER also she moves like a ninja she was GINGER NINJA LARA WHAT A MISTAKE .........................but we all know that no matter what she looks like we love her

What do u think ???????????

josh1122
27th Sep 2008, 11:13
Think this thread was more of a mistake than Legend Lara :(

a_big_house
27th Sep 2008, 11:14
i know, i got very very bored :whistle:

LaraCroftRox
27th Sep 2008, 11:17
It think It's the light that makes her hair look red in some occasions with Next Gen. It's the same with all brown hair in my experience.....:whistle:

a_big_house
27th Sep 2008, 11:20
really oh ok thanks u cheered me up gosh it like everyone takes things sooo seriously but not u , i like u ! ;)

LaraCroftRox
27th Sep 2008, 11:26
really oh ok thanks u cheered me up gosh it like everyone takes things sooo seriously but not u , i like u ! ;)

:o ;) :)

josh1122
27th Sep 2008, 11:27

lol. I didn't take things seriously. as evident to my little sad face I made.

not sure whether i sound hostile or not at the moment anyhow. been up the whole dang night with the flu and feel half dead and tired :mad2:

LaraCroftRox
27th Sep 2008, 11:31
lol. I didn't take things seriously. as evident to my little sad face I made.

not sure whether i sound hostile or not at the moment anyhow. been up the whole dang night with the flu and feel half dead and tired :mad2:

:( :eek: :(

a_big_house
27th Sep 2008, 11:36
oooohhhhh well soz if i offended u

get well soon or before tru comes out at-least

Rai
27th Sep 2008, 11:48
Lara's hair looked reddish in the sunlight. But...it always did, even before 'next' gen. She has coppery brown hair.

And if you're bored, go do something like run around the block instead of creating pointless threads, okay? :rasp:

a_big_house
27th Sep 2008, 11:56
how bout no! if u think there pointless dont read them

Rai
27th Sep 2008, 12:04
really gosh it like everyone takes things sooo seriously :whistle:

Awwww, now I am upset. :rasp:

:lol:

lilhanhan
27th Sep 2008, 12:31
how bout no! if u think there pointless dont read them

Well you can't exactly make pointless threads like this, if your bored make a game or thread that people understand and/or makes sense, that way you'll get positive comments instead of confused and negative ones. ;)

Spong
27th Sep 2008, 12:35
Thanks for wasting valuable minutes of my life with this thread BH. And I'm suffering from a bad back at the minute so I had to endure a degree of pain to read this too. So I've got a reason to be slightly miffed :mad:

a_big_house
27th Sep 2008, 12:56
whoopy do my left hand has burn marks from when i was younger

*crys*

_Love2Raid_
27th Sep 2008, 15:52
Whatever................ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I love Legend Lara personally!

Arctic
27th Sep 2008, 16:16
Thanks for wasting valuable minutes of my life with this thread BH. And I'm suffering from a bad back at the minute so I had to endure a degree of pain to read this too. So I've got a reason to be slightly miffed :mad:

Hmm.. Spong, you're in a bad mood, huh? Not that I feel like discussing this, but it was your choise to read this thread after all. And if it's a big house's opinion, that Lara's hair and moves were wrong, then I don't think it's pointless. A big house has his/her opinion and is allowed to make a thread about it.

Tomb_Raiderx
27th Sep 2008, 20:19
It think It's the light that makes her hair look red in some occasions with Next Gen. It's the same with all brown hair in my experience.....:whistle:

Actually her hair doesn't have any red in it in TRU, but it does have blonde in it, and it's a lighter shade of brown, but I like it.

As for TRL yeah it as the lighting, she does have red and blonde in her hair in TRL but not as much as you think.

Bampire
27th Sep 2008, 23:45
I'm sorry, but I need to get this out: STOP WITH THE CONSTANT "HAIR" THREADS! PLEASE! :mad2:

MissJess
27th Sep 2008, 23:53
I'm sorry, but I need to get this out: STOP WITH THE CONSTANT "HAIR" THREADS! PLEASE! :mad2:

Yes they are very, very (very) annoying and stupid. It's hair. jeez.

LC is Me
28th Sep 2008, 00:15
What is with you people and the pointless complaining?

OMG, shut up sometimes. She was not ginger, her hair would've been ORANGE not BRUNETE. And most gingers have freckles.

Hmmm, I don't see any of those features on Lara. Just move on.

First people complain about the length of her hair, then fake "wrinkles" that were supposedly on her face. What's next, "OMG, LARA WENT THROUGH MENOPAUSE, THIS GAME WILL SUCK!!!!" ?

Find something decent to complain about, like things that actually affect the game in a way that would actually cause concern in most people, because right now, people are just complaining to complain.

rg_001100
28th Sep 2008, 00:26
Hmm.. Spong, you're in a bad mood, huh? Not that I feel like discussing this, but it was your choise to read this thread after all. And if it's a big house's opinion, that Lara's hair and moves were wrong, then I don't think it's pointless. A big house has his/her opinion and is allowed to make a thread about it.

How do you judge a thread except for reading it.
"Legend Lara Was Wrong" title has potential of discussion for it. (like discussing that Lara was more evil than good, or whatever).
It's really hard to tell how good/bad a thread is because of deceptive titles, "don't judge a book by its cover"... he had to read it before he decided to point out how pointless (he thought) it was.
Sure, (member): 'A big house' has an opinion, but expressing it as "ginger ninja Lara" in size 7 font (bold and underlined), and then inexplicably calling it a mistake...

I don't think it's then okay to say "well if you don't like it then don't read it".

Bampire
28th Sep 2008, 00:36

OMG, shut up sometimes. She was not ginger, her hair would've been ORANGE not BRUNETE. And most gingers have freckles.

First people complain about the length of her hair, then fake "wrinkles" that were supposedly on her face. What's next, "OMG, LARA WENT THROUGH MENOPAUSE, THIS GAME WILL SUCK!!!!" ?

Find something decent to complain about, like things that actually affect the game in a way that would actually cause concern in most people, because right now, people are just complaining to complain.

High-five!

Rachie
28th Sep 2008, 00:54
Oh for god's sake.....can we shut up about the hair already?

Tomb_Raiderx
28th Sep 2008, 01:06

How about just no complaining at all?:thumbsup:

And the hair thing is stupid.

Arctic
28th Sep 2008, 15:49
How do you judge a thread except for reading it.
"Legend Lara Was Wrong" title has potential of discussion for it. (like discussing that Lara was more evil than good, or whatever).
It's really hard to tell how good/bad a thread is because of deceptive titles, "don't judge a book by its cover"... he had to read it before he decided to point out how pointless (he thought) it was.
Sure, (member): 'A big house' has an opinion, but expressing it as "ginger ninja Lara" in size 7 font (bold and underlined), and then inexplicably calling it a mistake...

I don't think it's then okay to say "well if you don't like it then don't read it".

Yes I know that it's difficult to judge it from the title, but I still think that "Thank you for wasting valuable minutes of my life" is a harsh thing to say. 'A big house' did after all have an opinion about something and didn't make this thread to waste minutes of peoples lifes. It may be a bit weird, but it's still an opinion, and maybe 'a big house' just really wanted to discuss that..? Or know if anyone else agrees with him/her..? And yes, I know 'a big house' shouldn't have made this thread, if he/she didn't care about it (which he/she apparently doesn't), but I also think that it was pretty easy to see what 'kind' of thread this was if you just look at it. But as I said before: I really don't feel like discussing this. It's just my opinion :)

a_big_house
5th Oct 2008, 13:31

i never said her moves were wrong !!!!!

Atlantis3735
5th Oct 2008, 13:45
Am I the only one who is glad they read this thread?
Funny stuff, especially the ginger ninja and [LC is me]'s reaction, of which I completely agree with :D

a_big_house
5th Oct 2008, 13:47
oh well someone that isnt stuck up !!

Larahair
5th Oct 2008, 16:36
Lara legend was lovely. Her hair was a sort of golden color in the sun I liked it.

TR_genius
5th Oct 2008, 20:48
Let's just stop the complaining and like most people have said about her hair, because it is getting annoying, I thought her hair was alright by the way her hair was brown on the PS2 version. And I think this thread is quite pointless because it's just hair nothing to do with tomb raider but a big house has his/her own opinion and we can't argue with that so let's leave it at that and all get along please;)

Rachie
5th Oct 2008, 21:14
oh well someone that isnt stuck up !!

Pfft. THAT'S going to get you tons of friends here, isn't it? :lol:

I agree with TR_genius. Let's move on.

a_big_house
6th Oct 2008, 18:01
well that wasnt aimed at you and plus i agree with tr__genuis about my opinion and not arguing about it and also i do have tons of friends

SunsetEclipse
18th Oct 2008, 21:11
Just to clear things up, Lara was originally a Red Head (not 'Ginger', I hate that word, it's basically like being racist!)
The top pic posted is an original drawing of Lara. And you can see it's red in the other pics too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1410000/images/_1410480_lara_artwork150.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/Marija_Is_Number_One/Tomb_Raider_2.jpg

http://www.peterhe.com/pcgameimage/Tomb_Raider_III_Adventures_of_Lara_Croft/screenshot1.jpg

The only thing I thought was odd about the Legend Model is they made her a little skinny around the waist.

a_big_house
19th Oct 2008, 11:00
ok so we established that she like to dye her hair fine so make this the last post