PDA

View Full Version : Ideas For A Comedy Tomb Raider Video

LaraCroftRox
25th Sep 2008, 16:52
I need ideas people. My friend was soposed to help me but nooooo she doesn't like Lara.
Anyways, I'm doing *Trying* to make a ''funny'' TR video and I'm stumped for ideas on a comedy script. :o Anyone have any ideas? :nut: :p

blonde croft
25th Sep 2008, 17:08
thats a great idea LCR.
silly friend for not liking Tomb Raider :lol:
ideas well all my ideas are kinda all ready in some Movies!
have you tried to make Lara say Ballocks everytime she does something wrong! :scratch: crap i no!
Kinky Lara? :lol:

LaraCroftRox
25th Sep 2008, 17:34
thats a great idea LCR.
silly friend for not liking Tomb Raider :lol:
ideas well all my ideas are kinda all ready in some Movies!
have you tried to make Lara say Ballocks everytime she does something wrong! :scratch: crap i no!
Kinky Lara? :lol:

How would I get her to say that? :lol: :rasp: Unless you've got a clip/recording of that..... :whistle: ;)

josh1122
25th Sep 2008, 18:02
i see the only way to get something funny for a TR video is doing your own dubs or dub it with other sound clips to make it look like shes doing/saying something she really isnt and such

qwerty
25th Sep 2008, 18:03
you will never reach tombraidertrailerman(youtube nickname).hes/shes just the best of the best.if you want ideas watch his/her parodies

laras voiceovers1,2,3,4,5,6
animated croft 1,2,3,4,5
crazy croft 1-14(maybe there are more i dunno)
and others

josh1122
25th Sep 2008, 18:05
you will never reach tombraidertrailerman(youtube nickname).hes/shes just the best of the best.if you want ideas watch his/her parodies

animated croft 1,2,3,4,5
and others

who cares if she wants to reach someone elses standards? not everyone makes videos just to try to out do some other random youtuber.

if LCR wants to make a comedy TR video, then more power to LCR,go for it. :D :thumbsup:

LaraCroftRox
25th Sep 2008, 18:16
who cares if she wants to reach someone elses standards? not everyone makes videos just to try to out do some other random youtuber.

if LCR wants to make a comedy TR video, then more power to LCR,go for it. :D :thumbsup:

Thank you. :D I'm still stuck for ideas though. :lol: :lmao: :rasp: :p

josh1122
25th Sep 2008, 18:18
Thank you. :D I'm still stuck for ideas though. :lol: :lmao: :rasp: :p

hmm. I'm PM ya lol. see if i have an idea for ya :lol:

qwerty
25th Sep 2008, 18:18
ooh i am just sayin.TRTM has some good ideas and if she watched his trailes she might gotten inspired.and to me hes the best thas it.someone may not like him and like more lcrs vids.simple as that:my opinion

LaraCroftRox
25th Sep 2008, 18:21
ooh i am just sayin.TRTM has some good ideas and if she watched his trailes she might gotten inspired.and to me hes the best thas it.someone may not like him and like more lcrs vids.simple as that:my opinion

Yeah I've already seen all his videos, and they're awesome. :eek: :D

josh1122
25th Sep 2008, 18:21

you just came off hostile and rude is all. with the ''you will never reach'' so and so.

and ive seen the persons videos, animated croft isnt very good at all but i agree that crazy croft is really good

rg_001100
25th Sep 2008, 18:26
I think "be original"... the idea seems quite overdone.

josh1122
25th Sep 2008, 18:33
I think "be original"... the idea seems quite overdone.

yeah agreed. Use your own form of comedy. Taking idea's from other peoples videos would be original :thumbsup: :D

lara 4 ever
25th Sep 2008, 19:32
Whatever you do, include the Beny Hill music, you know, the funny one!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Also don't forget to add Alister's silly questions(or Lud****'s).:D :D

xXxN@0M!3xXx
25th Sep 2008, 20:18
uhhm.. idk xD maybe ehh lara has a period and the aod lara has blood on her hands :
http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/xFaassjjx/?action=view&current=screen17.jpg

and the "period" Lara says (for example) : pardon me, for wearing no tampons" XD

idk i just made it up lol :lol: .. ehh idk i don't have any inspiration right now,, it's kinda late here :p

LaraCroftRox
25th Sep 2008, 20:21
uhhm.. idk xD maybe ehh lara has a period and the aod lara has blood on her hands :
http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/xFaassjjx/?action=view&current=screen17.jpg

and the "period" Lara says (for example) : pardon me, for wearing no tampons" XD

idk i just made it up lol :lol: .. ehh idk i don't have any inspiration right now,, it's kinda late here :p

What an..... interesting approach. :lol: :rasp: :lmao:

crazyraider-147
25th Sep 2008, 20:54

animated croft 1,2,3,4,5
and others

HE IS THE BEST I saw every video he made!

xXxN@0M!3xXx
26th Sep 2008, 22:34
What an..... interesting approach. :lol: :rasp: :lmao:

i know it doesn't make any sense :nut:

Bampire
26th Sep 2008, 22:43
Record funny glitches through out each game (That you own and or prefer). Glitches that have her repeat a move, like for example she's sliding down a ramp and she suddenly gets stuck, and her body spazzes out, where it looks like she's dancing.

Get clips like that, mesh it together, and add an amusing song.. As a mini part of your video.

Larahair
26th Sep 2008, 22:49
Here is a few ideas:
*Lara brushing her hair the brush breaks cause her hairs really thick

*Lara trying different hair styles eg: getting a perm and it turns into a forty foot hairdo. Lara dying her hair green by mistake etc

*Lara getting her hair caught in a door

*Lara's eyes go big cause someone pulled her hair OUCH!!!

crazyraider-147
27th Sep 2008, 20:03
Here is a few ideas:
*Lara brushing her hair the brush breaks cause her hairs really thick

*Lara trying different hair styles eg: getting a perm and it turns into a forty foot hairdo. Lara dying her hair green by mistake etc

*Lara getting her hair caught in a door

*Lara's eyes go big cause someone pulled her hair OUCH!!!

um...

well how abut you take out funny diolouge of funny movies and try to match it with lara's movements.