PDA

View Full Version : CD Lara's hair

Larahair
25th Sep 2008, 06:44
Dear CD

Could you please be so kind as to make Lara's hair longer! As each game
is being made Lara's lovely locks seems to be getting shorter and shorter. Could
you make her hair nice and long the way it was in Last Rev thanks tah. Otherwise
the hair is still lovely and brown just the way I like it.

Kind regard
Lara'shair.

rg_001100
25th Sep 2008, 06:45
Is this another ponytail vs. braid topic? :scratch: :mad2:...

josh1122
25th Sep 2008, 08:11
Is this another ponytail vs. braid topic? :scratch: :mad2:...

something similar it seems like :mad2:

LaraCroftRox
25th Sep 2008, 13:42
Dear CD

is being made Lara's lovely locks seems to be getting shorter and shorter. Could
you make her hair nice and long the way it was in Last Rev thanks tah. Otherwise

Kind regard
Lara'shair.

Her hair should be long, agreed. ;)

TombRaiderPrincess
25th Sep 2008, 14:12
Agreed. I have noticed how her hair is getting shorter... *gasp* in about 40 years time she'll be bald!!:eek: PANIC!!!

*ahem* Larahair, I never would have thought you would make a thread like this. You know, with your username that has no referenced to her hair whatsoever...:rolleyes:

Aaaaanyway braids rule!!

Atlantis3735
25th Sep 2008, 14:14
Long hair or not, Lara looks ace in the Med. vignette.
:)

MissJess
25th Sep 2008, 20:15
Agreed. I have noticed how her hair is getting shorter... *gasp* in about 40 years time she'll be bald!!:eek: PANIC!!!

*ahem* Larahair, I never would have thought you would make a thread like this. You know, with your username that has no referenced to her hair whatsoever...:rolleyes:

Aaaaanyway braids rule!!

hmm. That's harsh. You wouldnt like Lara anymore if she were bald? She'd be beautiful no matter what kind of hair (if any) she has.

Tomb_Raiderx
25th Sep 2008, 21:44
Dear CD

Kind regard
Lara'shair.

Honestly I love how Lara's hair is in Underworld, length, color, everything!! I love her with a ponytail.

I don't like her with REALLY long hair.

Rai
25th Sep 2008, 21:56
I am sorry, larahair, but I am about to be uncharacteristically rude right ....now:

blah blah lara's hair blah blah blah blah is blah ....*zzzzzzz*

Sorry, but seriously, Lara's hair discussions are just plain painful now. What matters more? Her hair or that there is a new game out at all? Be more grateful that Tomb Raider is alive and well and kicking arse! (Lara would say it like that ;) )

[/rude rant]

*Waits for rotten tomatoes being thrown* :eek:

LC is Me
25th Sep 2008, 22:11
Does it really matter that much?
It's HAIR.

Dead cells. Well, dead pixels, I guess, in this case.

Pointless thread is pointless.

_Love2Raid_
25th Sep 2008, 22:22
Lara decided to cut her hair a little shorter than usual.
Bad decision? Oh well, it'll grow back don't worry.....................:lol:

Bampire
26th Sep 2008, 03:21
Did you know if you put your hair up in a high and tight pony-tail the hair would appear shorter?:nut:

Atlantis3735
26th Sep 2008, 06:04
I am sorry, larahair, but I am about to be uncharacteristically rude right ....now:

blah blah lara's hair blah blah blah blah is blah ....*zzzzzzz*

Haha that was funny. :lol:
I agree though.. hair this, hair that.
It's just hair, and with my eyes, Lara's hair is looking pretty good, so where's the problem.
:)

Larahair
26th Sep 2008, 23:08
Hi folks I do appreciate having tr still however I really love Lara's hair long
that's all.

duckcheese29
26th Sep 2008, 23:34
I think lara's hair is heeps long, remember in trl when she was at the party with her hair out... it was long. its just because when you tie your hair up it appears shorter because its up more. so her hair is actually pretty long.

tevin
27th Sep 2008, 00:17
:scratch:i don't think she should have long hair because the animals could snatch it out then she'll be bold
Dear CD

Kind regard
Lara'shair.

rooboy_13
1st Oct 2008, 15:26
...I remember in the good old days, her hair went down to her bum.

Haylee
7th Oct 2008, 11:34
It it makes you feel any better, larahair or laurahair... whatever your username is :rasp: Laras braid to me was a trademark, and now it has been taken away. I do, however, like her hair in underworld, because if she wants it cut...

THEN CUT IT

In legend (dont get me wrong, that's actually my second favorite game...) it looks as if she cut it after AoD *gags at mention of AoD* and then she decided she wanted it long again, so it grew to a strange length... PICK SHORT OR LONG LARA! :D

(Your username, by the way, made me laugh very, very hard :lol: )

Larahair
10th Oct 2008, 07:50
[QUOTE=Haylee;852186]It it makes you feel any better, larahair or laurahair... whatever your username is :rasp: Laras braid to me was a trademark, and now it has been taken away. I do, however, like her hair in underworld, because if she wants it cut...

THEN CUT IT

In legend (dont get me wrong, that's actually my second favorite game...) it looks as if she cut it after AoD *gags at mention of AoD* and then she decided she wanted it long again, so it grew to a strange length... PICK SHORT OR LONG LARA! :D

(Your username, by the way, made me laugh very, very hard :lol: )[/QUOTE) My code name is Larahair after Lara's lovely brown soft thick silky hair........ yeh for Lara's hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm mad about Lara's hair cause also I loved in
rev when it used to touch her butt hehe it was so looooooooooooooooong.......

UMIST_For_Ever
10th Oct 2008, 16:14
Lara's hair became shorter in the Angel of Darkness, it is better shorter, I had my hair as long as hers and I have to admit, it did get in the way when I climb and it kept on getting caught when I was giving the garden a drastic overhaul and I had to climb through the undergrowth army-style or on my knees.

It's more manageable when it is slightly shorter - I had mine cut before AOD was released and it's about the same length as Lara's now - it feels much better now and my neck can be kept warm or stay cooler thanks to the hair-cut.

Actually, I'm about due a hair-cut now!

(it would be nice to have nice hair for my new job)

Sina_Croft
13th Oct 2008, 14:29
I love her hair @ TR3, when it just won't stop moving and stuff :p

but I like the ponytail too, it's just.. I dunnow... :p

In TR3 the braid was at her butt ^^

And I don't get it, that there are screens from Legend with a braid :S It's confusing miii !! :p:p

http://www.downturk.info/software/portable/5171-tomb-raider-3-portable-tasinabilir.html

:p

Atlantis3735
13th Oct 2008, 14:50
Lara's hair has never been an issue to even think about for me, but I did notice that even when Lara stands still in Underworld, her hair moves. Not sure if this happens in any of the others, but it's certainly more noticable in Underworld.

A nice small touch.

TDK
14th Oct 2008, 22:07
umm ya a long hair would be better but i rele dnt care tht much
i like angelina in TR 2 film her hair was too long but rele cool i luved it

nikolasnikita
14th Oct 2008, 22:50
well, they made the hair in the ponytail, because it was more modern than the braid ...
and i suppose that all that hair, flying everywhere while in a pony tail would be annoying. so she chopped it off a bit.
but it is a wonderful length these days in my opinion . :]

toughraid3r37
14th Oct 2008, 22:58
I dont know, I like her hair like this. It's more realistic and beautiful. Well, who knows, they might put the braid in with a classic outfit... like in legend. :scratch:

Gr8guy
16th Oct 2008, 08:39
Im more upset that laras hair was more red than brown in legend, I kinda like it long, or in a ponytail

madamlaracroft
16th Oct 2008, 20:10
yes, her hair is getting shorter :(

pony tail i liked but braid was LARA's true identity :o

Sina_Croft
16th Oct 2008, 21:34
Im more upset that laras hair was more red than brown in legend, I kinda like it long, or in a ponytail

I found that sad either ><

I like her dark brown hair :)

Golden Laurel
16th Oct 2008, 21:56
I think her hair is fine, her hair growing down to her butt dosen't seem to fit the new lara, or her figure. In the old games, she had a differnt body (becuase of the graphics) and the long hair fit then, but now that she looks more like a tall, mature woman (not that she didnt before) the long hair i think would seem awkword....

NightRain'06
19th Oct 2008, 09:53
Dear CD

Kind regard
Lara'shair.

Or they could add it as unlockable like Rachel in Ninja Gaiden Sigma. In that game, as you play a few levels with her, you unlock her straight long hair as well as others I believe. So problem solved.

Lara's unlockable hair choices ~ Original bun hair from TR1 and 2, the Ponytail, and maybe straight hair - no tying; whichever variation. Hypothetically speaking.

I mean, that would seem appropriate because they have had outfits unlockables for the past two games, right ?

Also, if people are willing to unlock and complete everything, maybe it's another incentive to replay.... ? I don't know.