PDA

View Full Version : Hah! amusing.

Bampire
23rd Sep 2008, 02:25
Ever met someone with the last name of "Croft"?

Well, today, I just started my classes for college (second year). I meet this nice elder woman, she's in her 40-50's, taking a Painting 3 class. I don't remember her first name, but she had the last name of "Croft". I was going to make a comment about her Last name and our beloved Lara, but I didn't. I didn't want to be rude, or whatever the case. She was too nice, but I can at least say I admire such a name, since she did admire my real name.

But anyway, ever meet anyone of the name? like said.

rg_001100
23rd Sep 2008, 02:58
Ever met someone with the last name of "Croft"?

Well, today, I just started my classes for college (second year). I meet this nice elder woman, she's in her 40-50's, taking a Painting 3 class. I don't remember her first name, but she had the last name of "Croft". I was going to make a comment about her Last name and our beloved Lara, but I didn't. I didn't want to be rude, or whatever the case. She was too nice, but I can at least say I admire such a name, since she did admire my real name.

But anyway, ever meet anyone of the name? like said.

We have a science teacher at our school, Mr. Croft.
He's a good (strict) teacher, 35 press ups for many things.. (shirt untucked, tie undone, etc.)

Jezyk
23rd Sep 2008, 09:24
There's a Croft familty winehouse (or however you call it, I'm not really sure of this word) in Porto, Portugal :) Iv'e been there :D

_Tomb_Raider_
23rd Sep 2008, 10:47
I don't now any body last name Croft...

Mr Croft
23rd Sep 2008, 11:04
We have a science teacher at our school, Mr. Croft.
He's a good (strict) teacher, 35 press ups for many things.. (shirt untucked, tie undone, etc.)

Watch out Ricco :rasp: I can be your teacher.

There's a Croft familty winehouse (or however you call it, I'm not really sure of this word) in Porto, Portugal :) Iv'e been there :D

Really? Never heard of it and I live here :lol:

Lara_Super_Fan
23rd Sep 2008, 11:06
One of my neighbors is called Nick Croft.

pinkyXstary
23rd Sep 2008, 11:09
lol well my cousin is called lauren Croft, married to a guy called Kevin Croft and has a daughter called Amelia Croft :)

Lara_Super_Fan
23rd Sep 2008, 11:30
lol well my cousin is called lauren Croft, married to a guy called Kevin Croft and has a daughter called Amelia Croft :)

You do realize Amelia Croft is Lara's Mother's name?

pinkyXstary
23rd Sep 2008, 11:41
Naturally :cool: Im not THAT dumb (Although i wonder someytimes :nut: )

lol

IvanaKC
23rd Sep 2008, 12:05
No. I have a bunch of my friends that theirs first name is Lara, but no one has last name Croft.

Atlantis3735
23rd Sep 2008, 16:37
We have a Mr Croft and Mrs Croft at our college.
They are both very bad teachers though. Im lucky enough not to have either of them for any of my lessons. But in the past I can remember not learning anything from them.

It's kinda an insult to Lara's name :p

Jezyk
23rd Sep 2008, 21:59
Really? Never heard of it and I live here :lol:

Yeah, you can find it by google ("Croft Port")

Tomb_Raiderx
23rd Sep 2008, 22:39

Maybe when Amelia is older she'll marry a guy named Richard Croft and they'll have a daughter, and then Lara Croft will be born!:lol: :lol: :lmao:

pinkyXstary
24th Sep 2008, 09:28
:D i never thought of that!!!

That would be awesom lol

naraku
24th Sep 2008, 10:07
Maybe when Amelia is older she'll marry a guy named Richard Croft and they'll have a daughter, and then Lara Croft will be born!:lol: :lol: :lmao:

That will be strange though, she'll be Lara Croft Croft. Or Lara C Croft. As both her father and mother will be Crofts. Unless never mind.:eek: :p

andrew90
24th Sep 2008, 11:32
i've never met anyone with the last name Croft, but i have a friend named Lara:) she's a nice girl!

Larahair
25th Sep 2008, 07:00
No but I did meet a girl known as Lara and my eyes went big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lara_Super_Fan
25th Sep 2008, 10:42

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As if that would ever happen.:lol:

pinkyXstary
25th Sep 2008, 19:43
You never know :nut:

Tomb_Raiderx
25th Sep 2008, 21:46
That will be strange though, she'll be Lara Croft Croft. Or Lara C Croft. As both her father and mother will be Crofts. Unless never mind.:eek: :p

No, even if Amelia's last name wasn't Croft it would become that when marrying Richard, so regardless if Amelia was born with that name, Lara's last name would be Croft, that doesn't make it her middle name, parents choose the middle name, then they give her the middle name Richard!!:eek: :eek: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

Rexie
26th Sep 2008, 12:24
My neibhers last name is Krüft, don't know anyone named 'Croft' though.

Haylee
7th Oct 2008, 12:11

That was the ONLY post to really make me want to cry with laughter. Congrats... :nut: