PDA

View Full Version : The Music AGIAN!!

dxfan94
21st Sep 2008, 21:24
Ok so everyone I know here said they loved the DX1 music. I played the game and it was ah ok music. It was game music. But like Halo(123) in IW the music was for rizzeal and you could just listen to it on its own. (which is what i do on my iTouch) The music from IW was moving and when i go around playing it people are attracted to it. Its very good music and i think eidos should combine the 2 games music (style wise)and make the most revolutionary game music ever. Beat the whole HALO music thing.

jordan_a
21st Sep 2008, 21:34
here. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=73959) :thumbsup:

SemiAnonymous
21st Sep 2008, 22:08
music in IW was good, but it didn't have that quality that DX1 had. There are several songs in DX1 that I have on my playlist (X51 battle music, Hells Kitchen, Hells Kitchen battle music and Helios ending are all I can think of off the top of my head). Most of the music in the series is indeed nice, but to me, it is a bit...basic in some areas. It sets the atmosphere wonderfully, though. sadly, most don't stand up to the likes of Michiru Yamane or Yuzo Koshiro. Now if they would compose for DX3...ooohhhh yesssssssss.

Absentia
21st Sep 2008, 23:12
I seriously don't remember the music from IW. At all. Except the "NG Resonance" music which was actually just songs from an industrial band.
Apart from that, there might have been an ambient pad going on continuously or something, but I can't remember anything else.

Oh and the theme tune, which was just a single phrase from the original DX theme, but then I kept expecting the next chord to come in and the rest of the melody to play but it never did =(

EDIT: Just looked up some tracks from IW on YouTube. I'm a little surprised I didn't remember them at all, but at the same time I can see why.

DXeXodus
22nd Sep 2008, 04:10
Thanks Jordan for the re-direct. You can all go there now please.