PDA

View Full Version : Prequel sequel revieled

dxfan94
21st Sep 2008, 16:02
In Invisible War, Nano-technology is significantly better than it was in Deus Ex. Society is beginning to turn on the augmented, hating them. This leads me to believe that Deus Ex 3 will be a sequel to Invisible War. Most of society's individuals have begun to lash out at the augmented, tired of having dealt with them for years. That's my opinion. If you look at it as I do, this makes total sense. Sorry to others if I just offended you, luckily Romeo is editing this into something more acceptable. Personally, I hope it's a sequel, I don't feel a prequel would work welll. I also enjoyed how Invisible War combined all the endings from it's predessescor.

imported_van_HellSing
21st Sep 2008, 16:09
Nothing to see here, move along.

jordan_a
21st Sep 2008, 17:40
dxfan94I'm sure you can do better than that... :scratch:

dxfan94
21st Sep 2008, 20:54
i know i was just tired of people posting polls about which they think it was or what it should be. I was tired.

AaronJ
21st Sep 2008, 22:12
He was tired of the polls. He was tired.

imported_van_HellSing
21st Sep 2008, 22:14
polls > trolls

jordan_a
21st Sep 2008, 22:59
Polls > introduction to discussion.

By the way we need some sweeping around here. :o

imported_van_HellSing
21st Sep 2008, 23:02
"i WANT IT TO BE A SEQUEL!! ANYTHING ELSE IS SOOOO STUPID" is indeed an excellent opening to an intelligent discussion.

jordan_a
21st Sep 2008, 23:07
I wasn't talking about that thread of course. Most of those including polls are interesting ones.

Absentia
21st Sep 2008, 23:09
He may not be the most ideal candidate for the official representative of the pro-sequel party, but he's sure got the right idea.

imported_van_HellSing
21st Sep 2008, 23:16
Except that it's wrong :rasp:

The teaser depicts MECHANICAL augs. And the social problems and segregation are described in detail in the design bible for the first game. Not much of that survived into the end product, but there are still references, like the two NSF guys discussing Gunther on Liberty Island or the bartender at Hell's Kitchen getting all defensive when asked about her augs.

Romeo
22nd Sep 2008, 01:41
I do agree that society is starting to get fed up with the augmented by Invisible War, but they may very have fought such a change when it was first suggested. Now excuse me while I edit the original post into something less abraisive and offensive.

DXeXodus
22nd Sep 2008, 04:08
We have more than enough threads to talk about this in. I hardly see the point for another one.