PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Twitch Streaming

Smeesh
14th Jan 2014, 22:51
Just kind of curious what the policy for this will be once the game enters beta. I know that any kind of ss or video is prohibited currently but there are a lot of games (especially recently) that have been allowing twitch streaming of their beta to increase exposure and hype. Plus I'm sure we're all very interested in watching how Jest dominates us so thoroughly.

Razaiim
15th Jan 2014, 00:38
I think sharing footage is allowed in the beta stage.

Edit: Here's the confirmation http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=8959

cmstache
15th Jan 2014, 00:43
But the next phase is a closed beta, not an open.... so who knows....

Razaiim
15th Jan 2014, 00:56
Read the second post in the link I provided. MonkeyThumbz says in closed beta stage the non-disclosure restrictions are removed.

Geminel
15th Jan 2014, 04:51
As someone who has wanted to get into streaming, but has been unable to find the right game for it... Really looking forward to beta now!

lucinvampire
15th Jan 2014, 11:13
It’s probably best to keep an eye on NDA changes before you post anything – but I’m sure George/The Team will publish any clause amendments/changes and inform us accordingly as they happen at different stages of the testing :D

I can’t wait to see some fan made matches recorded – a) for some tactical ideas b) to see the different styles of game play and c) to see things from another persons perspective – should be fascinating :D

Tube_Reaver
15th Jan 2014, 12:50
I can’t wait to see some fan made matches recorded – a) for some tactical ideas b) to see the different styles of game play and c) to see things from another persons perspective – should be fascinating :D
Whaaaa? you're not gnna stream? But I wanted to see what it's like getting stuck in trees from your perspective :lol:
Actually I am tempted to see what I can do with some in-game footage once the NDA gets removed, for some cool videos and such.