PDA

View Full Version : Petition to include the braid in Tomb Raider Underworld

Maritimus
17th Sep 2008, 16:56
Hey,
we from the German Eidos Forum have discussed this matter for a long time, and now we have decided that we want to send a petition for Laras old hairstyle to Crystal. Please help us in our efforts and sign this.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/braid

Laras Braid is her trademark and was in every Tomb Raider so far, even in Legend. So let it be in Underworld, even if it is only an unlockable extra.

I apologize for possible mistakes, as english is not my native language.

Lara's.Fan4life
17th Sep 2008, 17:48
Dear Maritimus.....

Brother, I respect your support and love for Tomb raider franchise and Lara Croft as a character but doing a petition for the Braid is not a very good idea..... I myself like Lara in braid but I readily except the Ponytail too..... Doing such thing near the release of the Game is going to effect the results of the game.....
Personal: Braid or ponytail doesn't really matter a lot cos dude afterall its Lara.... and Ponytail will be a change..... C'mon think about it again......

regards....
Lara's.Fan4life......

Lo
17th Sep 2008, 17:59
It's too late for Underworld. But I too would like to see a return of the plait in any future productions :) I feel your intentions are good ones so fair play but I don't think it's viable to petition for Underworld.

Start a new petition if need be - for a future game ;)

Jezyk
17th Sep 2008, 21:48
As an unlockable it's ok, but since CD is aiming for more realistic uproach I think it's highly unlikely for the braid to appear in the "standard" version. With all the swimming and fire and jungles, such long hair is the last thing Lara needs.

Larahair
18th Sep 2008, 00:33
You can sign me up I miss Lara's lumps man I love that hair.