PDA

View Full Version : Man a real dry spell

Shamrock
16th Sep 2008, 16:51
Keir can you throw us a bone.:p

Seems like the forums and buzz around here is dead. Been a while since we got any info. The developers did mention the multiplayer game types, maybe they can release some info for us about details of those gametypes (rules objectives, etc).

Anything at all. The forums are dead and everytime I come in here the Pacific forum has 1 or 2 people in it.

F4F
16th Sep 2008, 18:41
Do you know why??

- No trailers:(
- No infos:(
- No action:(

Red October
17th Sep 2008, 00:04
Do you know why??

- No trailers:(
- No infos:(
- No action:(

If you wait long enough you can see tumble weeds role across the forum.

battleshipman
17th Sep 2008, 00:29
If you wait long enough you can see tumble weeds role across the forum.

Not many of those here either:lol: :lmao: .

Some Guy
17th Sep 2008, 10:26
UM..... guy's http://bravellir.com/gallery/d/6888-1/tumbleweed2.gif

yeah but we really do need some new trailers or pic's :thumbsup:

LORD BLACKFIRE
17th Sep 2008, 13:44
If you check Keir's posts, he hasn't been on any forum since 8/27. Perhaps he's moved on. I think he took a vacation back in June or July if I remember correctly. That or the new Tomb Raider girl I posted a pic of him standing next to dragged him off to her place.

My impression is that it's all about Tomb Raider right now. It's releasing this holiday, well before BP, and is a potentially bigger source of revenue for Eidos. Eidos almost certainly has a limited PR budget, esp. compared to EA/Activision/Ubisoft caliber publishers so it can't afford to spend resources on BP right now. BP will start feeling the love 3 to 6 weeks after TR releases most likely.

But it is sad how dead the BP forum has become.

Arrow
17th Sep 2008, 15:30
I think they're focusing on Tomb Raider too...and I've been moving onto MMORPGs, simply 'cause I can't stand the userbase much anymore. And I've made all the BSM videos I can.

japfighter
20th Sep 2008, 20:59
i think their focusing on tomb raider too.but maybe after tomb raider is released maybe they will focus more on BP. ive been playing half life 2 and and half life 2 episode 1 and 2 i also can't wait till half life 2 episode 3 comes out though. ill try to put up more bs:m vids though not sure what i should do for my next vid.

chip5541
21st Sep 2008, 05:04
Well, we did have one interview I posted a few days back. :D

I have been playing some Midway but right now I am focusing on Mercs 2 (check out my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ouaX9UXls :lol: )

As new news comes up I will be sure to get it posted.

-Incline-
2nd Oct 2008, 14:01
Yeah, it's sad, really. I check in occasionally still, but haven't posted in like two months.

The BS:M Xbox 360 community is pretty lacking now, too. I've pretty much stopped playing the game, and have been focusing on Madden.

Hopefully after Tomb Raider is released we can finally get things rolling with the Battlestations: Pacific hype again.

This game has serious potential. Hopefully Eidos doesn't screw it up.

It3llig3nc3
2nd Oct 2008, 17:50
Interestingly KEIR has disappeared again - I must say as usual. He does not even respond to private messages since last week. Is he still on the job?

Arrow
3rd Oct 2008, 02:42
Nah, Keir is still around. I'm pretty sure anyway.

At any rate, I stopped playing BSM as well, pretty much. BSMC is still alive, at least somewhat...I'm focusing on the anime-like, Welsh-inspired MMORPG called Mabinogi =P

dark_angel_7
5th Oct 2008, 10:32
Kier has moved over to Crystal HQ apparently (according to Jason Walker, Head of Mastering at Eidos). He's there to help with TRU until its release. He hasnt been online for a while. Maybe internet problems?