PDA

View Full Version : Who are they and where do they come from?

John Akam
16th Sep 2008, 14:10
See I have problems identifying the origin and the name of certain characters in Tomb Raider. Who are the other two people with Winston in Tomb Raider Chronicles? I know one of them is a priest or something... but where did he (and the other guy) come from?

And what about Alister and Zip? I know Zip made his first appearance in Chronicles, but how did he come about? And Alister? And who do you think the three people mourning in front of Lara's statue in Chronicles could be? Extras?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Lara_Super_Fan
16th Sep 2008, 14:53
There's still a lot of unexplained stuff in TR that happened in the past. You really shouldn't think about it to much. And the people mourning in front of her statue could be a relative.

Treeble
16th Sep 2008, 15:58
The 'other guy' in Chronicles is Charles Kane. You remember in TR4 Lara had an archaeologist friend named Jean-Yves, but an actual archaeologist named Jean-Yves filed a lawsuit against Eidos and Core for using his likeness or something along those lines, so they replaced Jean Yves in Chronicles with a new character, Charles Kane.

John Akam
17th Sep 2008, 04:18
The 'other guy' in Chronicles is Charles Kane. You remember in TR4 Lara had an archaeologist friend named Jean-Yves, but an actual archaeologist named Jean-Yves filed a lawsuit against Eidos and Core for using his likeness or something along those lines, so they replaced Jean Yves in Chronicles with a new character, Charles Kane.

Yeah I remember Jean-Yves.

So basically, the other guy is just Jean-Yves with a different name? Or does the name-changing makes him a new character?