PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the cradle

thief17
16th Sep 2008, 02:09
I am unable to leave the cradle which is not good since it freaks me out. It seems that I retrieved the diary from the nursery but missed getting the information about the hag. I already went to the cell and did the things Lauryl told me but when I try to jump out the window it says I need to complete the objective about finding info on the hag. So I cannot jump out the window. I understand I need to go back in the past so that the nursery will not be blocked but the game is not allowing me to access the past despite taking the various toys to their places. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

theBlackman
16th Sep 2008, 05:00
Go back to the nursery. In the Past. You need to sneak all the way through the room to the end. On the table there you will find what you need.

thief17
16th Sep 2008, 10:35
Thanks, but how do I get in the past? I tried taking the various toys to their locations but nothing happens when I click on the object where they go. I must be missing something. Can you only access the past one time during the course of the game? Thanks again.

Tin Star
16th Sep 2008, 10:56
Thanks, but how do I get in the past? I tried taking the various toys to their locations but nothing happens when I click on the object where they go. I must be missing something. Can you only access the past one time during the course of the game? Thanks again.

Once you have left I don't think you can go back with out doing the whole mission over or getting some one to E mail you a saved game from that spot in the game or at least befor you leave the past.

Tin Star

thief17
16th Sep 2008, 11:12
I was afraid of that. I should have created more saves along the line. Thanks for the reply.

theBlackman
16th Sep 2008, 15:26
You can go into and out of the past often. But I don't know if you can go DOWN the elevator. If you can then try that and head back for the "Time" machine.

thief17
17th Sep 2008, 00:00
How can I go back in the past again after I already did it once. I have tried taking the toys to the various places and it does not do anything. Do I need to go back to the jail cell in the storm cellar? What is the time machine? Which elevator do I need to go down? Thanks.

thief17
17th Sep 2008, 00:16
Thanks. I went back to the cell in the storm cellar and locked myself in and went back in time. Thank you very much for your help. It saved me alot of time and I can finally get out of the cradle.

thief17
17th Sep 2008, 00:36
Strike that. It did not work. What is the time machine?

theBlackman
17th Sep 2008, 00:48
The cell in the basement that sends you back and forth. And if you go to the room where you found the diary, IN THE PAST, you will see a man walking around. Go past the fireplace to the very end of the room.

There is a table there with the information you need. It's a note or a book, I don't remember at the moment.

You need to find and READ a particular piece of paper WHILE YOU ARE IN THE PAST. THEN COME BACK TO THE PRESENT AND EXIT.

thief17
17th Sep 2008, 21:01
Thanks for the info. I am well on my way out of the cradle. Thanks again.

theBlackman
17th Sep 2008, 21:04
Glad you made it. Enjoy the rest of the trip. :)