PDA

View Full Version : Hwn Is There Going To Be A Third Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!! !!

TRBoyFan96
15th Sep 2008, 20:04
When is the third TR movie going to come out. Everybody has been talking about it.

PLEASE GIVE INFO

Sorry made a mistake i put Hwn insted of when!1

blonde croft
15th Sep 2008, 20:06
well there is going to be a movie but Joile have probelms with her Privert life! ;)
any way there probely just doing the storyline.

LC is Me
15th Sep 2008, 20:40
I hope never. They were a disgrace to the games, in my opinion. Joile is awesome, but the movies weren't. They really didn't relate to that much in the game at all.

josh1122
15th Sep 2008, 21:02
I hope never. They were a disgrace to the games, in my opinion. Joile is awesome, but the movies weren't. They really didn't relate to that much in the game at all.

yeah jolie is great, however the movies weren't that great, so im kinda hoping a 3rd movie never gets made, i would love however to see a CGI'd Tomb Raider like Advent Children with Keeley voicing Lara in it

DarthVader#1
15th Sep 2008, 21:26
i liked the first movie. it's just the second movie i thought was bad. i hope they make a third as long as they don't make it as bad as the second.

Tomb_Raiderx
15th Sep 2008, 21:32
yeah jolie is great, however the movies weren't that great, so im kinda hoping a 3rd movie never gets made, i would love however to see a CGI'd Tomb Raider like Advent Children with Keeley voicing Lara in it

That would be cool.

I did hear a rumor of a third being made though, and I read Jolie will play Lara again, and after she has her twins, she's going to start working out to get back in shape for the movie, I read that somewhere a few months back.

So we'll just have to wait and see.

josh1122
15th Sep 2008, 22:00
That would be cool.

I did hear a rumor of a third being made though, and I read Jolie will play Lara again, and after she has her twins, she's going to start working out to get back in shape for the movie, I read that somewhere a few months back.

So we'll just have to wait and see.

yeah ive heard the same and shes had her twins and no new update, also last i heard they hadn't even gotten a script writer or director in place yet, so if this were to take place, it would be till a 2011 or 2012 release im assuming

Tomb_Raiderx
15th Sep 2008, 22:18
yeah ive heard the same and shes had her twins and no new update, also last i heard they hadn't even gotten a script writer or director in place yet, so if this were to take place, it would be till a 2011 or 2012 release im assuming

Yeah or mid-late 2010.

LegendLost
16th Sep 2008, 00:13
They need Egypt in the movies, IDC if the mummy movies have done it, I think a dark dreary creepy Egypt style TR3 would be amazing, with Jolie in a cape thingy like in the opening of TR4's FMV

Lagoon Bug
16th Sep 2008, 00:56
I liked both movies. I think the second one was fine. It showed the Croft character even more from interacting with kids on that boat in another country to riding a motorcycle on the Great Wall of China. The monsters at the end were alright but I really liked the underwater building in the beginning and I wish something like that was done later in the movie.

It would be cool for Jolie to do a few more TR movies. Then later on someone else takes the role and so on. This could easily outdo the Bond movies if it's done right. Maybe not as successful, but better I'm sure. Can't go wrong with a woman taking over and killing men.

~Correction: Killing evil men in a must situation.

Tomb_Raiderx
16th Sep 2008, 01:13
I liked both movies. I think the second one was fine. It showed the Croft character even more from interacting with kids on that boat in another country to riding a motorcycle on the Great Wall of China. The monsters at the end were alright but I really liked the underwater building in the beginning and I wish something like that was done later in the movie.

It would be cool for Jolie to do a few more TR movies. Then later on someone else takes the role and so on. This could easily outdo the Bond movies if it's done right. Maybe not as successful, but better I'm sure. Can't go wrong with a woman taking over and killing men.

When I saw the second film(I own it too:D ) I wanted to go to and underwater tomb like she does in the movie in a game, and now we do!!:D

I hate it when they change characters, it's rather stupid in my opinion, because you have to get use to the next one, just keep Jolie, she's brilliant!

DarthVader#1
16th Sep 2008, 01:20
i don't think i could watch a tomb raider movie without Angelina as Lara

Tomb_Raiderx
16th Sep 2008, 01:25
i don't think i could watch a tomb raider movie without Angelina as Lara

Same:D

Lagoon Bug
16th Sep 2008, 02:45
I understand but I was thinking way into the future when it's necessary by age like with the Bond films.

Devil666
16th Sep 2008, 05:21
It will be great to watch another movie,but i want it to be the last one:) I don't like the soap opera,in which the Bond movies have become,so I don't want the same to happen to our girl:)
and for me it would be better if they do the story the same as the game,or at least some parts:)

LadyLaraCroft12
18th Sep 2008, 21:40
Last time I checked it was still in the writing stages. Why can't they HURRY UP!!!?????

LC is Me
18th Sep 2008, 22:25
Dude, that'd be so totally, frickin' kickass.

=o

sweeneytodd
19th Sep 2008, 15:32
Hang on, i read somewhere that they weren't making another TR movie because Jolie said she didn't want to be involed in that anymore, probably wrong but oh well

smiley anyone?
:) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :)

Rexie
19th Sep 2008, 15:33
Hang on, i read somewhere that they weren't making another TR movie because Jolie said she didn't want to be involed in that anymore, probably wrong but oh well

if thats true, I officially love her <3

sweeneytodd
19th Sep 2008, 15:55
why because she refused or something...

smiley?
:) :) :) :)

Lara_Super_Fan
19th Sep 2008, 16:11

How dare you! The movies were really good.

LC is Me
19th Sep 2008, 19:30
How dare you! The movies were really good.
It's called an opinion.

"How dare I" nothing. That's just how I felt. The movies failed to please me. That's all. If you liked them, then that's you.
=\

Rexie
19th Sep 2008, 19:32
why because she refused or something...

smiley?
:) :) :) :)

Because she refused to act Lara Croft.

andrew90
19th Sep 2008, 20:42
Because she refused to act Lara Croft.

oh it's all right,it wouldn't be bad if Alison will take her place! loool :)

LadyLaraCroft12
19th Sep 2008, 21:04
If & when they get around to making a 3rd one, I hope it's more along the lines of the first one, but Angelina made them change it in the second one because that was how SHE wanted Lara to be. But if they do the 3rd one, I hope they get her, because I hate having 2 movies with the same actress playing the character, and the 3rd movie has a diferent actress playing the character (ie Evy in the Mummy 3)

brianthedog
20th Sep 2008, 09:23
Some people liked the movies, some didn't. It depends on what they had expectd. At first I wanted it to be the storyline of the game. It wasn't but that's ok because it was something different. I guess they wouldn't create another for so long because they knew it didn;t go as good as they had expected. So I say that they are preparing something everybody will be pleased with.

Those who have played TRL... I suppose you have unlocked the costume that Agelina wore in the movie. The grey tights for the snow. Do you think they were thinking about that back then? to create another movie?

Anyway, I want a 3rd movie!!! And I don't care who plays lara, as long she is good...

Laras bigest fan
20th Sep 2008, 09:58
i want the next tomb raider movie to be like beowulf...i mean with lara herself as in the games....and of course with keleey hawes voice!!!:o

andrew90
20th Sep 2008, 10:19
i want the next tomb raider movie to be like beowulf...i mean with lara herself as in the games....and of course with keleey hawes voice!!!:o

you mean animated movie, right? yes,well, they cant make the third tr movie animated since the first and second are real movies.they have to make a separate movie with a different story line for the animated movie.(that would be nice)

Lara_Super_Fan
20th Sep 2008, 11:07
It's called an opinion.

"How dare I" nothing. That's just how I felt. The movies failed to please me. That's all. If you liked them, then that's you.
=\

Oh, so it's okay when someone else has a negative opinion, but when I do, everyone treats me like a piece of c**p.

little miss Ju
20th Sep 2008, 12:06
Oh, so it's okay when someone else has a negative opinion, but when I do, everyone treats me like a piece of c**p.

That wasnt an opinion though! that was just plain rude! Seriously if you wanna be liked on these forums then you have to stop going off the handle at the slightest little thing! And you really expect people to be nice to you when you say that kinda stuff? Everyone is entitled to an opinion negative or positive but when you say stuff like how dare you its not an opinion its rude! So seriously calm down and dont get too stressed to easily cause people dont like it and I know first hand!

LC is Me
24th Sep 2008, 19:26
Because you don't know how to properly state your opinions.

=|

I was just saying how I felt about the movies: my post wasn't directed to anyone in particular, I didn't bash anyone, and I didn't pick on anybody.

I just posted my feelings on the movie to add my input to the conversation. My comment wasn't negatively geared at anyone or anybody. I gave my on personal review of the movie, which is totally different from purposely and intentionally insulting someone.

You, on the other hand, you have a lot to work on with how you talk to people on the forums. Maybe people wouldn't treat you as such if you were nicer.
=P

Falcon
24th Sep 2008, 20:51
I'll go for the CGI thing!

_Love2Raid_
24th Sep 2008, 21:05
Please no more movies! The second one was, say, rather 'disappointing'. And that's an understatement!

A CGI movie would be cool I guess, but they should stick to who Lara really is, as we know her. I don't mind if she actually spends some time outside a dusty old tomb, but the emphasis should lie on the raiding.

@Falcon: I really like your avatar, it's so cute! I want a puppy just like that one! :D

Lara_Super_Fan
25th Sep 2008, 10:59
That wasn't an opinion though! that was just plain rude! Seriously if you wanna be liked on these forums then you have to stop going off the handle at the slightest little thing! And you really expect people to be nice to you when you say that kinda stuff? Everyone is entitled to an opinion negative or positive but when you say stuff like how dare you its not an opinion its rude! So seriously calm down and don't get too stressed to easily cause people dont like it and I know first hand!

I was referring to other threads when I said:

And when I said ''How dare you!'',I was just joking. And I'm not the one ''getting off the handle at the slightest thing'', you are.

You, on the other hand, you have a lot to work on with how you talk to people on the forums. Maybe people wouldn't treat you as such if you were nicer.
=P

You're the one who's too sensitive just like everyone else around here.

a.code
25th Sep 2008, 11:37
Tomb Raider Legend would be a great movie.

LC is Me
26th Sep 2008, 00:29
I was referring to other threads when I said:

And when I said ''How dare you!'',I was just joking. And I'm not the one ''getting off the handle at the slightest thing'', you are.

You're the one who's too sensitive just like everyone else around here.
You were the one getting offended.

---------> "Oh, so it's okay when someone else has a negative opinion, but when I do, everyone treats me like a piece of c**p."

:rolleyes:
I wasn't being negative in the first place. Had you not been offended, you wouldn't have responded. Once again, you fail to realize the blindingly obvious and are quick to make an assumption.

Besides, with all the hatred you've spouted at other users, how the hell do you think I or anyone would respond to you? Think about changing your attitude. It's too much energy wasted to be so negative and hateful...

=P

natebrooks
26th Sep 2008, 01:40
The movies are a total disgust to me.
Literally a waste of film, time, and money in my opinion.
Sorry people for being outright blunt.
I will only watch a new TR movie provided the women who did the motion capturing for TRU played her.
And if the acting is more believable.
Otherwise, I don't even want to see the trailers.

Lara_Super_Fan
26th Sep 2008, 13:51
You were the one getting offended.

---------> "Oh, so it's okay when someone else has a negative opinion, but when I do, everyone treats me like a piece of c**p."

:rolleyes:
I wasn't being negative in the first place. Had you not been offended, you wouldn't have responded. Once again, you fail to realize the blindingly obvious and are quick to make an assumption.

Besides, with all the hatred you've spouted at other users, how the hell do you think I or anyone would respond to you? Think about changing your attitude. It's too much energy wasted to be so negative and hateful...

=P

Your the one one who needs to change your attitude. I'm completely fine.

Denis
9th Oct 2008, 04:49
Soooooo is that what people do on here? Argue back & Forth? Well, that's not what I joined for, so I'll just state my opinion about the movie saying it's ALWAYS hard to transfer games into movies. I think the first one did okay, because it was very much Lara discovering Tombs...but the second film (besides from the opening) was much more mobile high techy(?).

I don't know how the perfect Tomb Raider movie should be, but definetely it should either take a storyline from the games, or use those as a springboard for a storyline. DEFINETELY keep AJ (hate when they replace actors)