PDA

View Full Version : Promotion campaign?

ogioh
15th Sep 2008, 15:49
It was reported that Eidos were spending a million on promoting TRU but if they were should we not have seen a lot more trailers and stuff, and what about those demos of the 3 levels they said were being released this months to all the magazines?

oh and quite random but i just found out that britneys confirmed her album ''circus'' is out december 2nd and her new single hits the radio stations on monday (im a fan lol)
:rasp:

josh1122
15th Sep 2008, 15:57
It was reported that Eidos were spending a million on promoting TRU but if they were should we not have seen a lot more trailers and stuff, and what about those demos of the 3 levels they said were being released this months to all the magazines?

oh and quite random but i just found out that britneys confirmed her album ''circus'' is out december 2nd and her new single hits the radio stations on monday (im a fan lol)
:rasp:

yeah, havent seen much promotion yet but theres still 2 months, it will probably pick up soon. and im not even going to comment fully on britneys album :rolleyes:

ogioh
15th Sep 2008, 15:59
lol..ino it was random but was on my mind more than TR at the time so had to do something about it

blonde croft
15th Sep 2008, 15:59
britney's new album! :lol: wow must listen to it!
Promoting is the best way to sell a game! ;) and the worst!!! :rolleyes:

ogioh
15th Sep 2008, 16:11
i suppose...
how much did they spend on the other games...after all they had tv commercials and everything

blonde croft
15th Sep 2008, 16:15
i don't know! TRA wasn't really advertised as much as TRL and TRU! but the cost i don't know it must change everytime they make a new game!

ogioh
15th Sep 2008, 16:23
i suppose,
i think there goin all out for this 1