PDA

View Full Version : ?? help??

Eljacko
13th Sep 2008, 11:57
ok in tomb raider 4 the last revelation

lara was buried in the temple and in the end of TR 5

they found her back pack

and in AOD she was back again? did they find her or are all the new tr game set before that cos i dont really know what happened because i never completed TR 4 or TR 5 the only reason i know all this is because of the net could someone help expain to me what happen cos i dont really get it

blonde croft
13th Sep 2008, 12:02
Lara was buried under rubble but she excaped and left her back pack... and Von Croy found her and he died and yer thats all i get of it! :D

Rexie
13th Sep 2008, 12:03
TRAOD was supposed to explain what hapenned to Lara, and how she escaped, in egypt. But since Core got fired, they didn't had time.

Lara met a shaman in the tomb in egypt, there the Shaman healed Lara, and helped her.

Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miFpQNKTHPc) you can see a one-second deleted cutscene from AOD in the end (2:35), when Lara falls down to the darkness.

Rexie
13th Sep 2008, 12:14
Here are the dialogue between Shaman And Lara:

You are almost returned to your full powers now. You are learning well Lara. Each challenge makes you stronger. Your inner strength is increasing. You are almost fully restored. One battle is not the whole war Lara. There are dangers, as yet unseen, that are aligned against you. A new world order is poised to emerge from the shadows. You must make your stand. The future needs you, now more than ever.

Putai: You have unique strengths Lara. Learn to trust them.
Lara:But how will I remember Putai?
Putai:Whenever your need is strong remember the amulet. It will help you to learn.
Lara:But the past still troubles me.
Putai:You will learn.

Putai:There is a great darkness ahead of you Lara. Remember the amulet. And use your strength wisely. You are ready.
Lara:Where are you Putai?
Putai:Where I have always been. Remember the amulet.

The amulet, was supposed to be, that you should earn strenght upgrades, then you'll go to Inventory ----> Item ---> Amulet, and then you could chooce the strenght of arms, legs, hands etc.

Veppie
13th Sep 2008, 19:47
Here are the dialogue between Shaman And Lara:

You are almost returned to your full powers now. You are learning well Lara. Each challenge makes you stronger. Your inner strength is increasing. You are almost fully restored. One battle is not the whole war Lara. There are dangers, as yet unseen, that are aligned against you. A new world order is poised to emerge from the shadows. You must make your stand. The future needs you, now more than ever.

Putai: You have unique strengths Lara. Learn to trust them.
Lara:But how will I remember Putai?
Putai:Whenever your need is strong remember the amulet. It will help you to learn.
Lara:But the past still troubles me.
Putai:You will learn.

Putai:There is a great darkness ahead of you Lara. Remember the amulet. And use your strength wisely. You are ready.
Lara:Where are you Putai?
Putai:Where I have always been. Remember the amulet.

Wow, good thing they removed that from the game (or did you just make this up?) It's complete rubbish! (and bull*****)

blonde croft
13th Sep 2008, 19:48
lol she proberly telling the truth Core was crazy! :lol:

Rexie
13th Sep 2008, 20:59
Wow, good thing they removed that from the game (or did you just make this up?) It's complete rubbish! (and bull*****)

It's in the CD, and in the book.

And that isn't rubbish at all IMO.