PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard news on the third tomb raider movie???

Clint_Croft
13th Sep 2008, 09:44
has anyone heard news of the third movie?? cause as i was browsing deviantart.com and came cross this http://surfer-dude41.deviantart.com/art/Tomb-Raider-Underworld-Film-92094032 and can anyone tell me how to insert images here hehe

Mr Croft
13th Sep 2008, 09:55
:eek: :confused:

Jurre
13th Sep 2008, 10:01
A website called deviant art.........

qwerty
13th Sep 2008, 10:06
didnt u know??a third tomb raider movie is arranged and angelina accepted the role(the source is reliable just go and google"tomb raider third movie angelina jolie")

josh1122
13th Sep 2008, 14:29
didnt u know??a third tomb raider movie is arranged and angelina accepted the role(the source is reliable just go and google"tomb raider third movie angelina jolie")

yeah they havent got a director or proper script writer yet though last i heard

Jurre
13th Sep 2008, 14:33
If they really insist on making a third movie then let the scriptwriters be the guys from Crystal...

andrew90
13th Sep 2008, 14:58
If they really insist on making a third movie then let the scriptwriters be the guys from Crystal...

that would be a nice movie!

andrew90
13th Sep 2008, 15:04

thats nice,i hope it will be better then the other two TR movies.i think it will be if the movie will be based on the latest TR games.right? what do you guys think<?

larac_tr
13th Sep 2008, 15:18
a new tomb raider movie? cool! i heard Angelina said she didn't want the part because she felt they had nothing more to accomplish. :scratch:

Rai
13th Sep 2008, 15:26
has anyone heard news of the third movie?? cause as i was browsing deviantart.com and came cross this http://surfer-dude41.deviantart.com/art/Tomb-Raider-Underworld-Film-92094032 and can anyone tell me how to insert images here hehe

I think you'll find that is fan art, and so not at all official. ;)

Did that, and that news is 2 years old. So it looks like there is still nor real recent news on a 3rd TR film.

I'd personally wait for something more recent and more reliable. ;)

crazyraider-147
13th Sep 2008, 15:40
to further clarrify
http://www.tombnews.com/movie/tombraider3/

larac_tr
13th Sep 2008, 15:43
when is that from? it says they are waiting for the birth of her child. are they talking about Shiloh or the twins?

crazyraider-147
13th Sep 2008, 16:32
i think there talkin bought the twins

Treeble
13th Sep 2008, 16:41
Definitely old news.

Jolie will start training for the new movie almost immediately after her new child's birth. She is currently in Nambia with Brad Pitt and their two adopted children (Madox and Zahara) awaiting the birth of their child.

Shiloh was born in Namibia and by the time she had the twins, she already had adopted Pax.

IvanaKC
13th Sep 2008, 16:55
I saw news on tombnews.com

MissJess
13th Sep 2008, 18:42
:( I hope they dont make a new one. I think they should leave tomb raider to the games.

josh1122
13th Sep 2008, 18:49
:( I hope they dont make a new one. I think they should leave tomb raider to the games.

i feel the same.

Only thing I'd like to see is a CGI Tomb Raider movie(like how Advent Children was done) and such, hollywood movies were decent at best

Jurre
13th Sep 2008, 20:02
Shiloh
Shiloh? The kid was named after a battlefield?

i feel the same.

Only thing I'd like to see is a CGI Tomb Raider movie(like how Advent Children was done) and such, hollywood movies were decent at bestMy thoughts exactly

m_gunselman
13th Sep 2008, 20:41
There is a fan-made movie that came out recently. Don't judge too quickly; it is definitely worth a watch.

http://www.tombraiderascension.com/tra/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=55#josc11

Rexie
13th Sep 2008, 20:57
There is a fan-made movie that came out recently. Don't judge too quickly; it is definitely worth a watch.

http://www.tombraiderascension.com/tra/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=55#josc11

I refuse to watch stuff like that.

And I'd LOVE if would be like FFVIIAC.

Fhavio
13th Sep 2008, 21:04
I heard some news in the beggining of the this summer that the third movie was in negotiation, angelina jolie was the suppose main caracter, Lara Croft, and it would be based in the TRU.. above that i don't know more nothing..

m_gunselman
13th Sep 2008, 21:08
I refuse to watch stuff like that.\

I probably won't sway you, but I was actually very pleased with it. I thought they did a very good job, especially considering the budget. I liked it better than the official movies.

Rexie
13th Sep 2008, 21:10
I heard some news in the beggining of the this summer that the third movie was in negotiation, angelina jolie was the suppose main caracter, Lara Croft, and it would be based in the TRU.. above that i don't know more nothing..

*spits out coke*

WTF? :mad2:

qwerty
13th Sep 2008, 21:28
http://forum.evanescence.gr/index.php?topic=5253.0(dont read the greeklish there..)

Aefion Bloodclaw
15th Sep 2008, 12:26
I hate the TR movies, they're really quite bad, in my opinion, because they don't stay faithful to the games at all. Plus AJ doesn't convey Lara at all, she doesn't even look like Lara. So if they're making a third movie with her in it, the only reason is probably because she's a big name so it'll get publicity, that's all. The movie itself will probably suck, like the others.

xXxN@0M!3xXx
15th Sep 2008, 13:33
I've heard that they want Alison Carrol to play the role as lara croft in the new tr movie. Or they are thinking about it, but i'm not quite sure tough... or maybe there isn't coming a new one idk:scratch: ... maybe angelina jolie will be lara croft still :D

Larahair
18th Sep 2008, 00:40
Cool I go and see it about 10 times or so yehhh go Lara! Good on for aj to do the part again.

LadyLaraCroft12
18th Sep 2008, 21:24
has anyone heard news of the third movie?? cause as i was browsing deviantart.com and came cross this

Yes, i did hear about it. They haven't confirmed it yet, they're just writing the script now. Angelina Jolie said she would probably play Lara again. :D

Raindrops Melody
19th Sep 2008, 02:54
I heard on the radio Angelina & Brad where coming here (2 Texas) 2 have there kids.
then she would go through hard training 2 get her body back in shape for Tomb Raider 3!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D