PDA

View Full Version : Raiding for answers

kdcdn001
12th Sep 2008, 16:24
Hey guys. New to the Forum but been a BIG fan of Lady Lara and all her adventures since they began.

The new teaser for Underworld already got people talkin and just going "wtf?" My questions are, what you do you all think some of the twist are going to be in the game? In some trailers to the game, they've pretty much givin away that Zip turns into a bastard and Natla returns...

Why do you think that is?

What will come of it?

:scratch:
Cheers

Rexie
12th Sep 2008, 16:30
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x280/livepower/Spoilers.png

kdcdn001
12th Sep 2008, 16:37
lol very true.

humbug
12th Sep 2008, 16:41
Hey guys. New to the Forum but been a BIG fan of Lady Lara and all her adventures since they began.

The new teaser for Underworld already got people talkin and just going "wtf?" My questions are, what you do you all think some of the twist are going to be in the game? In some trailers to the game, they've pretty much givin away that Zip turns into a bastard and Natla returns...

What will come of it?

Cheers

Hi there,good to see a new member.
I have to point out that you need to put spoiler tags around text that gives away part of the underworld story. As our freind Rexie has so subltly addressed in his post.

Anyhow I personally think that Zip was working for Natla all along. I think if Zip has screwed over Lara, then he will be killed!

kdcdn001
12th Sep 2008, 16:53
ahhh ok, I had no idea... Like I said Im new... But I will remember that for future post. Thanks Rexie and Humbug :)

And also thanks for your answer Hum

Oh... ummm... how do you do the spoiler tags?

Rexie
12th Sep 2008, 17:00
spoiler text here

quite this post

and for the future, I am a SHE.

kdcdn001
12th Sep 2008, 17:07
a SHE ok... Got that too... Nice to meet ya Rexie (whos a she) :)

humbug
12th Sep 2008, 17:40
ahhh ok, I had no idea... Like I said Im new... But I will remember that for future post. Thanks Rexie and Humbug :)

And also thanks for your answer Hum

Oh... ummm... how do you do the spoiler tags?

To put on spoiler tags, highlight the text and press the blue button in the tool bar. Its the last button with an 'S` on. :)

@ Rexie sorry I thought you where a boy. :o

Lara_Super_Fan
12th Sep 2008, 17:58

What will come of it?

Cheers

We still don't know if Zip is really bad. Maybe he doesn't agree with what lara is doing, since what she's doing could end the world. Never thought of that? Did u?

kdcdn001
12th Sep 2008, 19:14
hahaha, no I didnt...and probably wouldnt have till I found out for my self in November great suggestion though!

kdcdn001
12th Sep 2008, 19:25
Also Ty hum for explaining that to me

LadyLaraCroft12
12th Sep 2008, 21:49
ok, i so totally missed this trailer you guys are talking about. which one is it and where can i go to watch it? i hate not knowing things, and this is seriously annoying me because everyone seems to have seen this trailer but me and are talking about it, and i don't have a clue what you're all talking about.

Treeble
12th Sep 2008, 22:00
I think this is the one you want to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFnw0k3ag8

LadyLaraCroft12
12th Sep 2008, 22:07
thanks Treeble!

Gr8guy
16th Oct 2008, 10:28
I think that Lara has do do something that would seriously endanger her life, so zip is trying to stop her from doing so.

I kinda like zip and alister as they are good humour and excellent for explaining to the player what is going on, i hope they dont die though.